Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2003 12:46:43 PM EDT
This is for amusement only but I believe it is an instrument designed to gain sympathy for the recent NY shooting of a teen who pulled a BB gun on a undercover cop. A clean shooting IMO.[url]http://courttv.com/news/feature/toyguns/gun_popup.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That was a little too easy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW, I guessed right on my 1st try! What do I win?!?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Easy...

plus they have the BuckMark as a Buckman

Hello, do some research.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I guessed it right the first try..... what do I win  :)

The magazines gave it away
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Darn right it was a clean shoot.  Don't go pointing guns (real or BB) at people and not expect them to react accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Got it right first try.  Even correctly ID'd the Star Model B....  The main reason for the quick ID is that the M92 Beretta seemed the most logical choice for a bb gun look alike.  Police/Military & Hollywood exposure.  Not real likely that a bb-gun manufacturer would do a Star or Browning .22 knock-off.  The shoot is still legit though, it's real enuff looking from a distance.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I got it right too. Its the only one that is really dark and fuzzy, while the others are really clear. I think they were trying to disguise it on purpose.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
By the way, toy guns are supposed to be painted orange on the front. If its a BB gun, its not a toy!
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#9]
that was a little too easy.a little screw? on the mag for the co2 cartrige.could be lanyard loop?  but who is going to take the time to say can i look at your handgun to make sure its real? unfortunate?yes.preventable?yes.educate the children about guns!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top