Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2001 3:43:46 PM EDT
Are any of the forums used specifically for sale/trading?  I have something I'd like to trade and unless I am completely blind, none of the forums seemed right.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, a Trading Post forum is sorely needed. As an addicted horsetrader myself, I would really like to see something like this.

BTW- What'cha tradin? [:D]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You buy, sell or trade over in the Equip. Exchange -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/index.html?board=3[/url]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Or you just click on "Equipment Exchange" at the top of the page.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, a Trading Post forum is sorely needed. As an addicted horsetrader myself, I would really like to see something like this.

BTW- What'cha tradin? [:D]
View Quote

I've got a pre-ban mini14 that I'm looking to trade for an ar15 lower of some kind to get started building my first (yes, you read that correctly) ar.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll trade ya an AR lower fer yer Mini. I'll even throw in a bunch of USGI mags too! [:D]

What's your e-mail?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll trade ya an AR lower fer yer Mini. I'll even throw in a bunch of USGI mags too! [:D]

What's your e-mail?
View Quote

Well cool ... you can reach me at [email protected].  I'd be happy to trade pics and stuff.  Let me know.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your e-mail?
View Quote

Well cool ... you can reach me at [email protected].  I'd be happy to trade pics and stuff.  Let me know.
View Quote

Whew !!! I sense a good ole' fashioned [sex] about to take place.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Whew !!! I sense a good ole' fashioned [sex] about to take place.
View Quote

Heh ... Naw, it's cool.  I'm not walking into this completely blind.  Thanks for the heads up though.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#9]
BTW- You got mail- Pics too. Both lowere are complete-

Pay no mind to Spectre. I have plenty of refrences of sucessful transactions- and absolutley no bad transactions.
He's just bitter becasue society doesn't accept homosexuals.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BTW- You got mail- Pics too. Both lowere are complete-

Pay no mind to Spectre. I have plenty of refrences of sucessful transactions- and absolutley no bad transactions.
He's just bitter becasue society doesn't accept homosexuals.
View Quote

Hmmmmm, I see, your able to post pics of "certain" things, just not of others.
LOL
I was just having a little "Mcuzi" style fun, so lighten up landon.
[:D]

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hmmmmm, I see, your able to post pics of "certain" things, just not of others.
LOL
I was just having a little "Mcuzi" style fun, so lighten up landon.
[:D]

View Quote

I have an archive of pics of my hardware and the like that I had taken up to 2 weeks ago. My Mavica71 took a crap. It just "blinks". [:(]

I'll get a new one soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top