Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2004 4:42:34 PM EST
Hello Crew

I know the ban ends on the 13 but a lot of folks think it is the 14. Which day would be best. I don't want to take it off and argue with a gunshop dummy.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:44:28 PM EST
Is your fun shop gonna have any shit for sale. It's gonna be like Christmas. I'm laying low and doing a little online stuff (LEO ar) but the gun store guys know you guys are going to bum rush them as soon as the ban ends. Prices ain't gonna be that great. Wait till closer to real Christmas time and there will be deals and stock.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:44:30 PM EST
If I were taking a day off to buy a newly liberated AW, I'd do it on Tuesday. The 13th will be the day, but as you mention, some people think it's the 14th.

--Mike

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:01:47 PM EST
LOL I took the whole week off. Had 80 hours of vacation saved, figured it was a good reason to use some of it before i losse it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:44:56 PM EST
I got a buddy that runs a gunshop and I am going to put in an order for some used LEO mags. He doesn't want to deal with the possible liability of pre ordering parts but he said the day the ban ends he could get me mags at a normal price.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:50:08 PM EST
Better give it a few months for prices to normalize. There is bound to be a bounce when the supply can't keep up with the demand.
Top Top