Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 1:10:41 PM EDT
I'm betting that the UK and Israel will cowboy up with us, and that France will weenie out like the time we couldn't fly over on our way to Libya (but they sunk the Rainbow Warrior didn't they?). What do you think about Germany, Russia, the Saudis, etc.?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Germany has issued a statement that they are solildy with us.  We will see how much 'solidly' means, but I hope they stick with us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://asia.dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/world/afp/article.html?s=asia/headlines/010912/world/afp/Russia_goes_into_high_alert__Putin_supports_tough_response.html[/url]

Putin has come out saying he favors a tough response.

Remeber reagan and mohamar ghadaffi (sp?)? That's the kind of response we should have - multiplied by 100.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that the russians will use this as an excuse to clean up Chechnya. They might even give some support in operations into Afghanistan. It's going to be a hard life for muslims for a long time.
Edited for syntax
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, somebody pull the French out of their fetal position![:D]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Coward 101: LOL the PLO said it's sorry and supports us.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I shit u not, i saw on foxnews.com that afghanistan said, "we feel your pain"

prescient, if u ask me...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I shit u not, i saw on foxnews.com that afghanistan said, "we feel your pain"
View Quote

He wouldn't be named Billdulah bin Clinton, would he?  You know, the guy who's been running around lifting veils of young interns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top