Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/16/2007 11:23:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/16/2007 11:33:45 AM EDT by FSUChris]
My local [firearms] dealer called me today and tells me he has a couple SIG GSR 1911's in stock. I go down there and he has one Revolution Nitron Rail w/ flared magwell and ambi safety (+1 cause I'm a lefty). The other is a Revolution Compact C3 Two-tone, no ambi or rail. I plan on using whichever I purchase for carry. I really like the full size nitron but I am hesitant to buy because of the rail and availability of holsters for a lefty anyway. I like the compact c3 because well...it's compact and much more concealable but feels a bit small in my mongo hands. What do you guys think? What kind of holsters are there that would fit a 1911 w/ rail for a lefty? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:24:41 AM EDT
Get both.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:29:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
Get both.

Fuck, I could've guessed that was coming soon or a later, but the first post?

Actually for the price I could get them for about 1.5 times the suggested retail price of one...hum....
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:31:37 AM EDT
My vote goes to the Revolution Nitron Rail w/ flared magwell and ambi safety (+1 cause you're a lefty)
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 11:59:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By macman37:
My vote goes to the Revolution Nitron Rail w/ flared magwell and ambi safety (+1 cause you're a lefty)

Do you know of anyone that makes a good CCW holster in left that will accomodate the rail though?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:27:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FSUChris:

Originally Posted By macman37:

Do you know of anyone that makes a good CCW holster in left that will accomodate the rail though?

I regret that I do not
Top Top