Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2002 7:26:23 PM EDT
[url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=111677]ColonelKlink's WWIII thread[/url] got me to thinking...which nations will be opponents in the next Big One?  Will it be:

U.S. & Europeans vs. China?
U.S. & Europeans vs. Arabs?
U.S. & Israel vs. Arabs? (If so, what would Europe do?)
U.S. vs. China?

And what will Russia do?  Declare neutrality?

-kill-9
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
What is amazing is that the Soviet Union and China never went at it. They clashed enough times.

I'm not sure there will be a 3rd World War. I think all wars will be localized and contained but never completely resolved. Nobody plays for all the marbles anymore.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Moslem maggots vs the civilized world.  OOPs, that one is going on now!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweden vs. Spain, in Somalia, Venezuala, and Belgium. Germany allied with France, against the Scandinavian Empire. Albania and Israel against the rest.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:56:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Make no mistake... there will be a WWIII, wether we choose to call it that, or not.... and it will affect the entire planet, in one way or another....

When that is.... who knows.  Keep your eye on Israel tho.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#6]
The third stage of the global conflict began on 11 September 2001. It is just taking time building up steam. This fact is mainly because of the logistics. The terrorists need time to launch their next strike. Our air & ground war in Afghanistan is just keeping the coals hot right now...

Scott

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#7]
You're looking at a Muslim Cockroach v. US and Israel battle right now.  Eventually, when historical landmarks are hit in other countries, they will get involved.  When that happens, China will see a buildup of agression on its back door and will intervene.  This will be the most crucial battle of the war, either they are with or against us, possibly by splitting arab oil with them after the conquest.  If they side with us, the world is safe, if not, you're looking at a nuclear winter.  I personally believe the Europeans will be our enemy (diplomatically on a war against the Muslims) before they themselves are attacked and realize the side that must be fought for.  

The bottom line is a war of unknowns, especially with China.  The world isn't united on much these days except eliminating terrorism (ie. the existance of Muslims).

It will be the last "crusade" in which the world shows how the first one should have ended.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:21:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Minman72, I agree about China, but what about Russia?  They're right up against China, so they can hardly sit it out.  What do you think?

-kill-9
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Make no mistake...
View Quote

That's another one of those phrases that got stale pretty quick since GWB used it in about 4 consecutive speaches.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm not sure there will be a 3rd World War. I think all wars will be localized and contained but never completely resolved. Nobody plays for all the marbles anymore.
View Quote
Just as sure as handguns undergo accidental/negligent discharges, so will the larger weapons. Unreasonable governments will escalate the destruction.

I have no idea who will be involved.

Robots too. Watch out for robots. Possible to defend against them at first with large magnets.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Federal Gov't vs. gunowners.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:46:46 PM EDT
[#12]

USA,Russia,Israel,Europe VS. China,Japan,Middle East

The Brawl For It All!!!

All it is going to take is one more terroristic attack on a grand scale like the WTC and the wheels will start in motion. All will not be involved in the beginning but they will be dragged into it eventually.
  WHEN we attack Iraq, that might also set things in motion. Europe, the US and ALL middle eastern countries will show up for the start.
   China and Japan will be helping the Middle Eastern countries after the ball gets rolling (if they are not already) and the discovery of this involvement will not be taken lightly by Russia. Thus involving them as well.
    After trading a few nukes back and forth, both sides will realize this weapon is not an  effective means of war if both sides have them. They cause too much damage.
  It will come down to air superiority. Which we have and probably always will. After dusting several million towelheads and their friends in ground missions and one final assault from the heavens involving all nations. They will crawl back into what is left of their hole and shake their fist at us. While cussing us and talking shit about how they are not through with us. After slapping these people around for a few more months, they will claim Allah has come down from heaven to give them praise for their bravery and to tell them to stop fighting before the Moslems place on earth is lost forever.
    We will let them tend the oil fields after we rebuild them and pay them in food and medicine. This people have no real use for money anyway. Do they? They will continue to talk their brave talk but we know they cannot walk the walk. Their culture and politics do not command respect in the modern world and never will. Christianity will spread amongst the Moslems and once and for all destroy their abomination of a religion.
    It will take along time before the world recovers. But it will, just like it always does.
Now I must rest, all this fortune telling has given me a headache. [:D]

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#13]
[8]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:12:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
According to the book "Bible Code." WWIII will begin in Jerusalem.  A war started not by any nation but by terrorists.  It will involve nuke weapon.  Year 2000 and 2006 match the description according to the book.  This is baed on my opinion but it is highly unlikely that we would go to war against China or Russia.  However, it is quite possible that we go to war to defend Israel from Arabs.  Europeans will be on our side.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Just my SHTF paranoia but I think it will be the USA (as last bastion of freedom) v. the rest of the world.  Ok, Israel will probably be on our side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top