Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2002 9:08:49 AM EDT
Which one is better and larger show?  Atlanta NATC or the Charlotte show this weekend?....Thanks
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't comment on Charlotte, never been there.  The show in Atlanta is huge, tho; and you normally have to wait in line for 15-30 minutes just to get in the door.

It's almost too big, since there are so many exhibitors that it's hard to remember where the widget you wanted to get back and get a closer look at 10 minutes ago actually was. Still, it's only 5 minutes from my house, and I usually do my parts shopping there.  Also, if there's any milsurp firearm you've seen adverised in Shotgun News that you want to take a closer look at, thewre's a Tennessee based dealer who wil have multi quantities of all the latest AKs, CETMEs, FNs or what have you, at prices that are more or less equivalent to what they're advertising in the SGN.  Bought a case of 7.52x39 Wolf from them at the last show for $65, tax included.  You've got dealers from SC, Tenn, Ala and Fla, all coming to exhibit, so they must think it's worthwhile.

And no, Matt Eastman is not paying me to adsvertise for him

(durnit---wish he would)
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#2]
And here I was thinking how cool it would be to go to a huge gunshow like they have out west somewhere.  Are the NATC shows by Eastman really considered huge?  They're decent but I want more, more I say!
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the name of the "big" gun show in Atlanta.  I've been to three there, and none of them were more than 1/4 of the size of the one I went to in Charlotte, NC.  Apparently, I've been going to the wrong ones.

Bought a case of 7.52x39 Wolf from them at the last show for $65, tax included.
View Quote

A case, as in 1,000 rounds?  Wow!  I thought I got a good deal when I bought 500 rounds for $40 at a show in Atlanta.z
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
The big show in Atlanta is the North Atlanta Trade center,aka,the Elco building.  Just fishing around to see if it is worth going to the Charlotte show this Sunday
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 12:54:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's the name of the "big" gun show in Atlanta.  I've been to three there, and none of them were more than 1/4 of the size of the one I went to in Charlotte, NC.  Apparently, I've been going to the wrong ones.
View Quote

You want Eastman's South Eastern Gunshows, the ones at the North Atlanta Trade Center are supposed to be the best.  I've been to them at the Cobb Civic Center too, and while crammed in there on parts of two levels it seems to be the same size as the NATC shows.  Shrug...  I think it's [url]www.eastmangunshows.com[/url]

You've probably been going to Georgia Mountian Productions shows.  Only been to two, but they pretty small I thought...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top