Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 2:22:57 PM EDT
Protesting illegal aliens or the useful idiots who support them?  After all, it seems that actuall Americans are at the bottom of the list for just about everything.  My pick is ICE.  

ETA:  I guess I should have said "next" to fire on Americans.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
ummm.... federal agents have already fired upon americans.

Waco

Weaver Family at Ruby Ridge
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Waco
davidicke.com/news/data/upimages/waco-fire.jpg

www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/ruby-ridge-incident/ruby-ridge-uhauls-helicopters.jpg

I believe it was the NG at Kent State back in the 60s
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#3]
El Federalis Buerau de Investigacion
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Google "Bonus Marchers", way before Reno and her thugs.

War Veterans fired on by their Government.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/ruby-ridge-incident/ruby-ridge-uhauls-helicopters.jpg

good point. i forgot about that one.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#6]
ATF does it on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Waco

The second pic looks photo shopped to me.

The helicopters are WAY to big.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

good point. i forgot about that one.

And forgot how to read.  The question was about Counter-Protesting the Mexican invaders.

I'd say it will be the National Guard called out by some left-wing Governor to control the situation.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

No the heli's are way closer than the uhaul's
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

No the heli's are way closer than the uhaul's

Telephoto lenses squash perspective.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Local police SWAT at said incident will be first, if the shit really flies they will be followed by the NG and ATF.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

UH-1N

Compared to the H-model, the N-model was longer at 57 feet, 3 ¼ inches, compared to 44 feet, 7 inches and slightly taller at 14 feet, 4 ¾ inches to 13 feet, 5 inches for the UH-1N. The main rotor diameter on the UH-1N was only 2 ¼ inches wider than the UH-1H with its rotor diameter of 48 feet.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

That was a state organization.  If they were under Title 10 they couldn't have been assigned the task that they were performing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

That was a state organization.  If they were under Title 10 they couldn't have been assigned the task that they were performing.

IMHO kent state was more an accident caused by scared and confused guardsman rather than an act of malice by an out of control government agency run amok.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

UH-1N

Compared to the H-model, the N-model was longer at 57 feet, 3 ¼ inches, compared to 44 feet, 7 inches and slightly taller at 14 feet, 4 ¾ inches to 13 feet, 5 inches for the UH-1N. The main rotor diameter on the UH-1N was only 2 ¼ inches wider than the UH-1H with its rotor diameter of 48 feet.

Even it being bigger than an older model. I've been in and around both some dueces and Hueys.

It just looks totally wrong. The huey is like 2 to 3 times bigger than the truck.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#16]
It won't be the Border Patrol, that's for sure, nor will it be ICE.

If I had to pick one, it would most likely the FBI.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll second some local police agency shooting the someone that escalates into a firefight that just doesn't end and spirals up until the NG and possibly Army get involved.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#19]

I think you are correct , it was May 4, 1970, the Ohio National Guard fired on crowd of students.
Four were killed, severals others crippled and others with wounds that healed.
I was a senior at Kent but was off  campus site on that day.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Waco

UH-1N

Even it being bigger than an older model. I've been in and around both some dueces and Hueys.

It just looks totally wrong. The huey is like 2 to 3 times bigger than the truck.

True it does look off in size, the M35A2 truck is not that tall but you could be correct.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

May 4, 1970
I think you are correct , it was , the Ohio National Guard fired on crowd of students.

WAY OFF ..

Bonus Army - 1932
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Um... our government started using the military against its citizens before we even had our current government... if that makes sense.  

Articles of Confederation USA and the whiskey rebellion.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Posse comitatus.....
Our government would never order any branch to fire on US citizens. They love us, and respect us. They are here to protect us from ourselves. They know best.

"I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government. "I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government. "I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government. "I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government. "I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government. "I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government. "I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government. "I love the state" the state is my savior. I am nothing without the government"

I deserved my "stay" at the re-education center. I am better now. The government is good. We don't need guns. Guns are evil. I would gladly pay more in taxes so my divine government will be able to protect me better. I would gladly chop off my cock for the good of the government...where's my knife?......I need some ice now....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you are correct , it was May 4, 1970, the Ohio National Guard fired on crowd of students.

That is the day that everything in this country changed and gave us 40 years of PC.  That is the day that our government  started shooting rich white kids.  Many of the PCSO deputies who trained me were there.  They were appalled by what happened.  They said the cops would have never fired into the crowd.

Big +1
Don't use soldiers for riot duty.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Waco

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top