Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2002 3:25:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:29:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Well hello to ya, can't say as I missed ya, but being as I am new, it ain't personal.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:37:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to see you back, [b]Sweep[/b]!

I've got some pictures of a certain someone at a certain get together a while back in Texas.

How can I get those photos to that guy?

e-mail me at [email protected]

Eric The(OfficialPhotographer)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:41:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweep,  glad to see you back!!!

I must be one of the few who have been wondering about where you have been. Guess i'll just have to come down there and take care of some of those chimneys for ya!! [:D][:D]
-Brick
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:41:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Scarecrow is back...

Sweep is back...

Now, if only my "favorite" member, HANGFIRE could come back, all would be right with the world.

Not...[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

Welcome back Sweep!
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:42:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to have you back!  [beer]

What in the world could keep somebody away from here for four months?  You didn't enroll in a twelve step program did you?

"Hi.  My name is Sweep, and I'm an AR15.comaholic...

[:D]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:44:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Scarecrow is back...

Sweep is back...

Now, if only my "favorite" member, HANGFIRE could come back, all would be right with the world....
View Quote
..snip

I thought McUzi was your "favorite" member..[:D]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 3:45:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome back Sweep....
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:25:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:41:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome back!....[beer]

Damn spelling!
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:53:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Sung to the tune of "Welcome back Kotter"

Welcome back, Your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back, To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well, the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they've turned around.

Who'dve thought they'd lead ya? (Who'dve thought they'd lead ya?) Back here where we need ya? (Back here where we need ya?)

Yeah, we tease him a lot, Cuz we've got him on the spot. Welcome back.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

* Additional lines in the song during the closing credits:

Welcome back. We always could spot a friend. Welcome back. And I smile when I think how you must've been.

Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#11]
It's about time you finally showed back up!
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 9:11:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Welcome back!!!![img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/guin.gif[/img]   [beer]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top