Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 5:39:22 PM EDT
Watching "Inside 9/11" right now.

I am soooo pissed off, I don't know how to express how pissed off I am.

WHERE IS BIN LADEN and WHY have we taken our eyes off the ball?

Oh yeah, sorry, we had to liberate Iraq so they could dump on the freedom we gave them. That's why. Silly me.

ARE we still after bin laden? Or does our government think he's "has bin"?

I want Bin Laden's head on a pole!

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Uranus?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]

The broken record skips on.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]
If I knew, Id be one rich Arfrcom Member
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Oh yeah, sorry, we had to liberate Iraq so they could dump on the freedom we gave them. That's why. Silly me.

If you don't think we are after Bin Laden as much as possible you are crazy!

Just because you don't see 2 Divisions of armor going after him doesn't mean we are not looking diligently.

You cannot go after him now with a huge force... that would be a pretty good heads up don't you think?

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#5]
We were so rapidly effective at cutting off his finances and taking out his mid and upper level leaders that he has been marginalized. He is no longer effective because spends all of his time trying to not be dead instead of thinking up ways to kill us. Four years ago, he was running a country and the largest terrorist network in the world. Now, he is hiding in a hole somewhere eating weeds and bugs. Make no mistake, we ARE still looking for him, he WILL be found, and when that time comes, he WILL be killed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Just because you don't see 2 Divisions of armor going after him doesn't mean we are not looking diligently.

You cannot go after him now with a huge force... that would be a pretty good heads up don't you think?

No forget reason…

It is easier to sound like Mikey Moore and spout stale gibberish that to actually think.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Iran.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#8]
He's bin hiden!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#9]
A common tactic used by police to capture wanted individuals is to lay off (no media interviews, for example) and let them feel more comfortable being out in the open.  When they surface, the police are there to make the arrest.

I personally feel that we should kill ALL the family members of all of the hijackers, right down to second cousins twice removed and their pet goldfish too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No forget reason…

It is easier to sound like Mikey Moore and spout stale gibberish that to actually think.

You must be drunk again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No forget reason…

You must be drunk again.

Quit drinking years ago...
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Dead.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#13]

I'm watching too and the day flashes back across my mind, I saw the smoke from the towers from my bedroom window and I saw the second plane hit on TV.

I remember thinking we have to kill everyone who had any part in this.
I still want blood, I still want to exact some up close and personal revenge on the animals who killed innocents to the further their perverted idea of religion.
This might still come to be because this is the holy war predicted by almost all holy writings.

I don't believe grown men sat there in their seats while a  flight attendants throat was cut.
I know if I had been on one of those planes with a few of you the outcome might have been different.
I know I have never stood still while anyone needed my help.
Blood is what they took and blood is what we should take until they scream enough.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
We were so rapidly effective at cutting off his finances and taking out his mid and upper level leaders that he has been marginalized. He is no longer effective because spends all of his time trying to not be dead instead of thinking up ways to kill us. Four years ago, he was running a country and the largest terrorist network in the world. Now, he is hiding in a hole somewhere eating weeds and bugs. Make no mistake, we ARE still looking for him, he WILL be found, and when that time comes, he WILL be killed.

If he's so ineffective, why all the talk about more terrorist attacks with his backing? His challenges to his cells for more attacks? And how do they get nuclear material without his finances. We've only touched his finances. Why do you think they are opening "Islam" banks all over the place?

I know we are still looking for him. But I want is ass NOW!

Watching this series, just brought back a bunch of feelings that I want that dick and his followers dead!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No forget reason…

You must be drunk again.

Quit drinking years ago...

Yeah....riiiiiight.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
We'll find him.

Just you wait and see:

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Probably driving a cab in NYC. Hide in plain sight.

not serious of course. This guy was over a billion muslims supporting him, is it any wonder he is hard to find?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Who cares where ol' Benny is. he'll pop up and when he does he'll be handed his ass in a handbag.

It was all fun and games until he found out we meant business....... I doubt the fucker will ever show his face again. They keep barking about tapes from him advocating shit, but I'm wonder whether he really has any hand in it at all......

I'd be willing to bet some heavy cash he's going to hide away for the rest of his life. let him rot. I doubt whether he has the balls to really try anything again knowing now that we'll crush him if he does. Because if does do something, SOMEONE in the crowd he's hiding in will point to him.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Probably driving a cab in NYC. Hide in plain sight.

not serious of course. This guy was over a billion muslims supporting him, is it any wonder he is hard to find?

Yup!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Oh and becuase its not on the local news every night , it does not mean we gave up. Please dont let them make you think we gave up.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh and becuase its not on the local news every night , it does not mean we gave up.

Sure does feel like it though.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh and becuase its not on the local news every night , it does not mean we gave up.

Maybe for some back home, but remember the Pakistanis are dying trying to kill him, we are still dying trying. They are dying in great numbers trying to protect him. Its still on and we have not slowed the pace. We wiped out 90% of his assets in a few weeks.

Right now we are playing a big boy version of whack a mole with his followers over there. They pop up, we whack em.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Rotting in the lowest level of hell.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#24]
He's either in Pakistan or Iran, and my guess is Pakistan.

HH
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he's so ineffective, why all the talk about more terrorist attacks with his backing? His challenges to his cells for more attacks? And how do they get nuclear material without his finances. We've only touched his finances. Why do you think they are opening "Islam" banks all over the place?

I know we are still looking for him. But I want is ass NOW!

Watching this series, just brought back a bunch of feelings that I want that dick and his followers dead!

I know how you feel, as not a day in my life goes by that I don't think about that horrible day. Over time, I have used my burning rage to temper the cold steel of resolve.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe for some back home, but remember the Pakistanis are dying trying to kill him, we are still dying trying. They are dying in great numbers trying to protect him. Its still on and we have not slowed the pace. We wiped out 90% of his assets in a few weeks.

Right now we are playing a big boy version of whack a mole with his followers over there. They pop up, we whack em.

That's a good one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I know, I know, I know where he's aaaaaaat!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Why don't you ask clinton why he let Imad Fayez Mugniyah go. He was the number one terrorist before bin laden. why don't you type his name in google and find out what a great guy he is. We still haven't caught him and he was implicated in the 1983 beirut bombings,1984 plane high jacking, 1996 kobar towers and the 2000 USS COLE bombings.
He was on a ship and we had all the details. The navy seals were set to board the ship and the Clinton admin. called off the mission saying"he was no longer on board". What did he do swim for it. Why wouldn't you board the ship and find out. I read this in soldier of fortune magazine.  look up his name and 1996 and type in Doha Qatar.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Why don't you ask clinton why he let Imad Fayez Mugniyah go. He was the number one terrorist before bin laden. why don't you type his name in google and find out what a great guy he is. We still haven't caught him and he was implicated in the 1983 beirut bombings,1984 plane high jacking, 1996 kobar towers and the 2000 USS COLE bombings.
He was on a ship and we had all the details. The navy seals were set to board the ship and the Clinton admin. called off the mission saying"he was no longer on board". What did he do swim for it. Why wouldn't you board the ship and find out. I read this in soldier of fortune magazine.  look up his name and 1996 and type in Doha Qatar.

Clinton

I would ask him, but I'd get the same response as any government offical. Nothing but silence.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#30]
He is in Syria where he is from,just as jessie james hid out in his home town!!!

If 99 percent of the musslam faith are our friends,then only one percent of two billion are our enimies!!!

Anybody good at math?

Bob
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#31]
bin laden is living in sin with nancy pelosi and michael moore.

Idealic bliss with: coke spoons, crack pipes, heroin needles and butt plugs.

they are all morally equivalent.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#32]
On a ranch in Crawford TX.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top