Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 1:46:30 PM EDT
Have I just happen to miss his television appearances. I haven't seen him on any news shows. No speeches, sound bites, nothin. Whats he up to? Has anybody seen him anywhere?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been wondering the same thing but didn't post because I've been accused of being a conspiracy theorist on this board.

He made his last appearance sometime after the 11th, and there was a report he was being kept at Camp David for security reasons.  A bullshit story I don't happen to believe.  Heart attack you think?  
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Have not seen him lately either. However you can rest assured that he is vigorously advising behinds the scenes in the military actions to come. He is really a very sharp fellow.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
No.  I would assume that he is doing very important planning and strategy type business (C3I) with various agencies in the background while W stays highly visible and keeps the political and patriotic momentum going.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
As far as a heart attack goes Trickshot it is possible but I don't think very probable as I don't think that could have been kept from the media scumbags this long. I would think we would have heard about it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#6]
He has been keeping a really low profile.  That is kind of strange.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I figued that the Camp David crap was bogus.
I don't reckon he is sick because 1) the media would rat him out because every congressman in Wash, Dem or GOP, would sell out America in a second for a 10 second sound bite on the tube, and 2) a high level cabinet member would be taking his place as the out of Downtown Washington but nearby guy.
I figure he is chilling in Mt Weather, waiting for something to happen to Bush et al, so that the final war can begin.

Folks at work were bitching about bush 'running' to Offit.....I had to point out if he was scared he would have gone for NORAD, and that he was likely at SAC for the big show to start on his order.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I wrote to some of the modeling companies a while ago, asking them to make a Dick Cheney action figure.

You know you'd buy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top