Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2001 8:09:13 PM EDT
Forget the malls. What about the sky. Will the Mall Ninja be on the first land assailt team in Afganistan? Report back live, will you Ninja?
b,
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 8:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would you assume the Mall Ninja isn't already there?  Also, how do you think the brits found-out where Bin Laden is hiding?  I think the Mall Ninja found him.  Who else could have.z
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:43:37 AM EDT
[#2]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p1ce5e535d40a849a5a57cfcf4683f44a/fe38b337.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pc36b60a9f227aed6fd9078b1cd9802bd/fe38b336.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#3]
He was busy securing a cinnabunz.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#4]
he's been there for a week or so already.Why do you think Bin Laden is "missing" all of a sudden?
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Well I was perusing the mall in search of villains to be vanquished, when I happened upon a nice young lady with her baby near a clothing store.  I figured this was score time, so I walked up dashingly to the scene and confessed my love for the young damsel.  Seeing as she had no ring on her finger, I poured my heart out to the long-haired lass.  Flattered by my masculine antics, she proceeded to get out a piece of paper to write down my name and number, in the planning of a future date.  I knew she was just doing this to arouse me, so I exclaimed, "no need for those formalities, ma'am, I think we both know you just want a good [i]rodgering[/i]...and I'm here to oblige."
Suffice it to say I have a colorful layer of red across one side of my face now, but she just didn't know what she was missing.  Besides, I don't care for women with long toenails anyway.

...just thought I'd give you guys a brief taste of "JoJo-ness" today, in case he never shows up.  It's just not the same without his daily ranting, so I figured I'd take a stab at filling those mighty big shoes of his.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:54:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Didn't the mall ninja emigrate to "Hungry" [sic].
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#8]
He is the "MALL" ninja not the "PLANE" Ninja. Therefore when this happened, he was at the MALL.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 12:53:18 PM EDT
[#9]
As soon as somebody builds a mall in Afghanistan, he'll be there!

Still, I have to wonder where the ol' boy has been lurking lately?  Undercover work at the bedding store maybe?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top