Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 6:42:50 PM EDT
I am looking for some places to go 4x4ing preferably mudding and such that is also near a decent rappelling area and a decent kayaking and swimming area and close to a decent shooting area.
I live near Tulsa Oklahoma and dont want to travel more than 3 hours to get there. Any ideas? I am going down to the Kiamichis in aout 2 or 3 weeks in SE Oklahoma to check out some areas down there. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The man describes Heaven, and then asks how to get there.

I'm gonna pull up a chair and grab a beverage for this one...

cynic
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL
Point taken.
I have a friend who has 321 acres down in the mountains in SE Oklahoma and am going down there in a few weeks to check it out to see if it is as good as he say it is, but I was just wondering if there was any other decent areas near here. Not perfect but at least sort of decent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top