Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 2:26:43 AM EDT
I want to go home on leave from NC to LAX or Burbank Airport, who has got the best ticket?

Thanks
Max
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]
When I was stationed at Edwards AFB and was flying home to NC (RDU) the cheapest tickets that I found was with Continental and by using their website.  I flew out of LAX once and Ontario twice, and would gladly pay more to fly out of Ontario instead of LAX.   Ontario is much easer quicker to get in and out of then LAX.

Where are you stationed in NC?

www.continental.com/
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:19:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Southwest Airlines AFAIK.

If you can fly out of RDU, they run to LAX and Ontario.

ETA-  Just ran the fare....299.00-109.00 depending.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:40:55 AM EDT
[#3]
orbitz
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Jacksonville.

Thanks guys

Max
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Jacksonville.

Thanks guys

Max

You would probably get out cheaper flying out of RDU than flying out of Albert Ellis Airport. I take it you're stationed at Camp Lejeune? Check out Orbitz, or maybe Priceline.com. You should be able to find something affordable at one of those. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:22:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Jacksonville.

Thanks guys

Max

You would probably get out cheaper flying out of RDU than flying out of Albert Ellis Airport. I take it you're stationed at Camp Lejeune? Check out Orbitz, or maybe Priceline.com. You should be able to find something affordable at one of those. Hope this helps.

+1.  Pay a friend a few bucks to drive you to RDU.

Trust me...Jacksonville is muy dinero.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:31:14 AM EDT
[#7]
CHeap Fares

I am in the Process of moving south of you by 30 mi.
Even though you are Army I could do my part in supporting our troops and give you a lift to RDU.

Just lemme know when, and also I own my own rig, NO! I will not go into Kommifornia , BUT i could get you as far west as the line if really needed

I doubt you'll take the offer but Cheap fares is the best place to get tix, just be a bit flexible in travel times/dates.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Surprisingly, I found the cheapest fares directly from the Airlines website themselves.  Recently booked a trip directly with Frontier Airlines and searched Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, etc and all were higher and had more stops/layovers.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top