Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2001 1:04:58 PM EDT
Anyone know where to pick up an original stock, hand grip, and triangular hand guard in excellent condition for a M-16?
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.rguns.net[/url]  1-847-428-3569

Colt A2 Stock NEW $75.00
Colt SP1(Triangular)Handguards NEW $29.00
Colt Pistol Grip NEW $8.00 ?(Unsure of Pistol Grip Price but this is close.

All Parts are genuine Factory Colt NEW.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sportsmans guide is selling A1 furniture sets.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Here you go, at an excellant price too!!

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=32346#lastPost[/url]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 6:21:47 AM EDT
[#4]
sarco
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 6:27:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I got a like-new set (they are advertised as "un-issued") from JT Distributing.

Forget the price, see their web page in the "Industries" forum.

They were as adertised. Very nice.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 6:36:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I seem to remember that there was problem with [b]rguns[/b]. I think it might of been back on the old board. Anyone else remember this?

I may be wrong.......but I do not think so.

OSA
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I've seen GI A1 stocks, pistol grips and handguards on ebay and Gunbroker go for WAY less than the prices SteyrAUG quoted, though I can't guarentee their newness or if they were made by Colt. The handguards often go for under ten dollars in perfect shape. You do have to be careful though - make sure there are good pics on the auction and always stick with sellers with high feedback ratings if you don't want to risk getting something other than you were expecting.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the info and I will check out the links.

I believe RGuns is the company that a number of members have had problems. Plus they have a 20% restocking fee.

I did order the ones from Sportsmanguide, but had to return it as they were poor quality, plus the stock had a huge number painted in white.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a set of handguards that I will sell you. I have been meaning to put an ad on the Want ads. My friend got these handguards from a Army armory if you want them I will let them go for $29 and I will pay the shipping. Email if you are interested.

Chris
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I believe there are in fact two different companies going by RGUNS. I asked during the last controversy about RGUNS. I think this is the good one but I'm not positive. But they are in fact NEW FACTORY COLT parts. Most parts out there, especially the good buys are not. I have personally dealt with THIS RGUNS without incident. But please do your own research.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top