Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2001 10:32:03 AM EDT
Well, after discussion with members of a few boards, I decided to go with a Bushmaster AR-15.... now, where do i order one through?? I tend to order a lot of stuff from AIM surplus, but i'm pretty sure i can find a better price than $700+.

I want a new Bushy with a pretty long barrel (to keep my fps up)

Thanks for all the help-
Shawn
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#1]
A good bet is to check the equipment exchange here on this site....
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#2]
check with Ed from Gunsmoke before you do anything.
[url]www.ar15.tv/[/url]

He has the Best prices on them that I know of.

Del
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
check with Ed from Gunsmoke before you do anything.
[url]www.ar15.tv/[/url]

He has the Best prices on them that I know of.

Del
View Quote

Be advised! My friend bought two of his hybrid RR/BM's and has had major problems. Ed has been working to straighten them out, but one has already been back for the second time and the shipping and range fee's for testing are pushing this out of the good deal category.
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#4]
If I can talk you out of a Bushy,
Might I also suggest the Cav15 from Garryowen
at [url]cavalryarms.com[/url].

I don't have personal experience with Ed's rifles but he generally has excellant prices and lots of Happy Customers here. I am sure he will make it right with your friend.

I do however own a Cav 15 that shoots
under 3\4" at 200 yards.
New with Optics from a Bipod.
Garryowen has good service also. Very Fast, Very helpfull and doesn't mind a few questions.
I got a LEGP Cav lower and he built me an Upper to go with it.
I am very pleased and will spend my $$ with him again in the future.

Good luck what ever you decide.

Del [:)]
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I recently upgraded to the Next generation Lower which has a more Textured surface.
With a rear weight the Cav15 24" Balances perfectly just forward of the Flared Magwell.
Cavarms' Lowers come with a Lifetime Guarantee.

Take a look.

[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/011/gr/Cp/yX/xr58552.jpg[/img]

[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/011/gr/Cp/yX/yz27698.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 8:12:46 PM EDT
[#6]
You can buy a DCM through www.championshooters.com. Or, you could just order it direct from there website and have it shipped to ypur FFL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top