Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2002 8:22:40 PM EDT
C'mon guys, where is the celebration over this?

Jesse Jackson's Empire Crumbling, Associates Say
By Marc Morano
CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
January 11, 2002

(CNSNews.com) - Just days before the opening of Jesse Jackson's annual Wall Street Project Conference in New York City, long-time friends, former business associates and Wall Street observers say Jackson's financial empire appears to be headed for collapse.

Dogged by a loss of political clout, personal scandal and concerns by some Wall Street professionals that Jackson has come across as "anti-American" following the Sept. 11 attacks, the civil rights activist's influence is diminishing in the eyes of more people in the business and civil rights community.

[url]http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=\Politics\archive\200201\POL20020111e.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, yeah, but I am saving the celebration for when Jesse is either in jail or resting on a slab somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought he was finished back in '84 when he referred to NYC as "Hymie Town" during his first ill-fated bid for the presidency. The S.O.B. always finds a way to redeem himself. I'll laugh when I actually see that it's over for him.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]
USNJoe,
guess I'm just not very familiar with CNSNews nor with Mr. Morano.

Is Jackson weakened?  Yes I believe so.  Is Jackson done ?  I'm guessing he's only about medium to medium well.

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Like a bad penny, he just keeps turning up.  

Just wait, he'll be back.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
He already did.

He and Sharpton were at Harvard the other day complaining of racism at the US's foremost African-American Studies school.

Everything is "racism" to those guys. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
He hasn't got Bill and the Demodogs setting him up any longer.  

He's not done, only a little poorer, all he has to do is wait for another Demodog to get elected president, and it's back to the top.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Some day I am going to piss on his headstone![:)]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#8]
"Reverend Jesse" like first-grifter Clintoon is a media creation.   As such is susceptible to those things that adversely affect the ability of sellers of advertising to enhance their revenue.

Whenever JJ becomes an advertising sales liability he will be relegated to the backroom to be resuscitated when his image fits another marketing strategy.  He's just a marketing tool with an agenda.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Jesse Jackson and his ilk are assholes and poverty pimps.  When will Black America wake up and see that they are being used as pawns?  To imply, as they most certainly do, that blacks cannot make it without incentives is de facto admission of inferiority and is self-loathing racism, pure and simple.  Put on your glasses, people!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, what they said.

Remember all the times Clinton was "done?"  He never knew or acted like he was done in by each new scandle.

The standard liberal political strategy is to keep up the struggle, regardless of setbacks and defeats, till death do us part.  They never admit defeat, never quit, never stay deflected for long.

Just like Mao on a Long March.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Jesse is a fraud and extortionist. However evryone with any common sense knows this. The people who follow him or contribute to his rackets get what they deserve.
Good riddance to this lying, polarizing demagogue.

Friends don't let friends vote Democrat!

[50]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:07:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Jesse is like herpes, you can never, really get rid of them.  After him, some other idiot will take his place.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is Jackson weakened?  Yes I believe so.  Is Jackson done ?  I'm guessing he's only about medium to medium well.
View Quote

Hahaha LOL!

Arock - [b]Grifter[/b] is the perfect word in this example.  I couldn't have said it better with just one word!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 1:30:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cool, yeah, but I am saving the celebration for when Jesse is either in jail or resting on a slab somewhere.
View Quote

what he said. it is the only way to be sure that the world is finally rid of him.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#18]
I hear he's got a new book coming out.

"Pastors do more than Lay people"[:D]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some day I am going to piss on his headstone![:)]
View Quote

What he said!!!![beer]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#20]
  People like Jesse and Al Sharpton prey on the ignorant just as the top level Demos. It is not a black/white issue. They are the used car salesmen of politics. They continuosly get away with spouting bovine fecal matter because nobody else is doing any talking. The Repubs up in DC are afraid to stand up and say those two  are full of shit and their feet don't match.

The Repubs up there seem to think that "surely the public is smart enough not to fall for all that useless drivel"...   Wake up W, McCain, JC, Shelby...  The public ain't even CLOSE to being smart enough to sort out all bullshit.

I really believe that after some dumbass accusation/statement/fabrication by any of the Demo mouthpieces such as Jesse or Al Sharpton,  that if a Repub with 'nads were to stand up in front of the cameras and tell them to STFU, the public would sit up and take notice. I think the public believes that the 'people' are the only ones left that give a tinkers damn about anything and nobody in D.C. cares about anyone outside the beltway... Anybody that ACTS like they care such as Jesse or Al get the attention...

I would like to see the "walking-on-eggs-around-Jesse-and-Al" come to a screaching halt... They are political bullies. Best way to deal with a bully is a sucker punch in the mouth...

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#21]
C'mon guys, where is the celebration over this?
View Quote

Running late, but here it is...

[IMG]http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/otn/party/partytime.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/otn/party/partysmiley.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/party/tuut.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/otn/party/party.gif[/IMG]

How's that? [IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

BTW, how is that "love child" doing..?[IMG]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Blaster, yours may be the post that drives me to television for the evening !
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Blaster, yours may be the post that drives me to television for the evening !
View Quote

[;)]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm from MO, you gotta SHOW me.

He keeps coming back like a bad case of hemmoroids.

Rumors of his demise may be slightly exaggerated.

When he really slips into obscurity, though,
PARTY at my place.  (open bar too)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top