Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 11:54:54 AM EDT
Why aren't they down in southern Mississippi, New Orleans, Houston, Galveston, picking up the trash... cleaning up the pollution?

(insert sound of crickets here)

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#1]
It's Bush's fault... he should do it by hand
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
And I have to wonder about gay and femnist groups that are not only anti-war, but pro Saddam, pro Palestine, etc.   What's with that???

The more I look at the "looney left", the more I am convinced they are truly insane.  Not just that they have a different opinion, no, truly insane.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I would like to hope that most of them are undercover ATF & FBI agents.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Sierra Club has a goal of $250,000 to fund their GULF RESTORATION PROJECT which is likely the price of a lobbyist to advance their proposals.  They're thinkers mostly.  I don't think they're going to get their Eddie Bauer's, L.L. Beans or their Patagonia's dirty.  Carhart's are probably peasant clothing to them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:12:53 PM EDT
[#5]
well PETA isn't helping out with the abandoned pets down there, they're too busy with their new campaign.    http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got back from NOLA. I was there with my NG unit.
I didn't see any Greenpeace folks, or PETAns...
But I did work with some ASPCA and HSUSA people- very hard working, "git 'er done" types.
Also, had an encounter, a very positive one with a "food not bombs" group from AZ.
the Red Cross was there (thanks for the Coke!) as where small teams from various churches.
Oh, every police agency and fire department in North America seemed to have sent folks....
But no greenpeace or peta.
They musta been busy.
Midwinter
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
well PETA isn't helping out with the abandoned pets down there, they're too busy with their new campaign.    http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp  

roflol, from the kids section of that site:

If someone asks you to go fishing, explain why you won’t go. Tell them that fish have feelings and deserve to live just like anyone else.

http://www.petakids.com/fish-corner.html

don't know about when you guys were growing up, but saying crap like that was a sure fire way to get the crap beat out of you.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#8]
They're not there because.......

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#9]
they are sheep, thats what. There is a medical term for this, but I cant remember it. For instance in rare occasions  a victim will fall in love with thier kidnapper,rapist etc. These people have done just that. They love and support the very people who would like nothing more than to destroy their lives and their very souls. Rather than fight back they think it would be better to love and appease these maggots and so maybe these maggots will have mercy on them. I dont know, how a feminist group could hold support for some of the most sexist creeps on earth is still beyond my understanding.

However I do know partly what it stems from. You see the thing is that the majority of the people living in the USA know absolutely nothing about true poverty, true oppression, true government dictatorship. Fpr those that really truely know what its like, and for those of us who know enough about history to know what is was like, we cling to freedom like wed cling to a rope on the side of a cliff, never letting go for anything. However the libs dont know anything of true poverty as I mentioned above and so they begin to care less and less about true freedom, they become willing to give that freedom up for security and if they are not stopped then one day, like their ancestors before them they will know the true meaning of povery, government dictatorship and true hopelessness. History is always bound to repeat itself. All it needs is for enough gullible stupid people to forget the lessons learned by those that came before, and to blindly give up what has been fought for and to embrace what has been fought against. Like sheep to the slaughter, loving and supporting their masters right up to the moment that their masters slit their throats.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why aren't they down in southern Mississippi, New Orleans, Houston, Galveston, picking up the trash... cleaning up the pollution?

They spent all their money on campaign contributions and still lost. They spent all their manpower picketing street corners and get arrested.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#11]
If anything, they should be protesting the rebuilding of New Orleans and it's levee system the redirects the natural floodwaters of the Mississippi from the sinking swampland upon which the city is built.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What the hell was Clinton thinking when he hooked up with that foul beast?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]

There is a medical term for this, but I cant remember it. For instance in rare occasions a victim will fall in love with thier kidnapper,rapist etc.

Helsinki syndrome
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

There is a medical term for this, but I cant remember it. For instance in rare occasions a victim will fall in love with thier kidnapper,rapist etc.

Helsinki syndrome

Stockholm syndrome

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#15]
BTW: PETA should be there trying to take care of all of the family pets that was left behind.

Those folks are no where to be found.  They are only fair-weather advocates and they only bash Bush.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe another boat accident ?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote from:

http://www.fishinghurts.com/pdfs/DaddyKillsAnimals.pdf

"Until your daddy learns that it’s not “fun” to kill,
keep your doggies and kitties away from him.
He’s so hooked on killing defenseless animals
that they could be next!"

OMG, that's so twisted! Maybe it's a good thing they're not helping out down there...they'd try to brainwash people at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I looked at their site... they are some really twisted, evil little $#!+s.  I can't imagine an outfit that would distribute that to CHILDREN.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:58:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Helsinki syndrome

Stockholm syndrome

Yeah, Helsinki Syndrome was the term they used in Die Hard by the author of "Hostage/Terrorist Terrorist/Hostage: A Study In Duality."
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:04:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Stockholm syndrome

Good song.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:10:23 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/Def_Man/zap0fbbk4c_1506609.jpg

What the hell was Clinton thinking when he hooked up with that foul beast?

He was thinking with his dick
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:34:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Quote from:

http://www.fishinghurts.com/pdfs/DaddyKillsAnimals.pdf

"Until your daddy learns that it’s not “fun” to kill,
keep your doggies and kitties away from him.
He’s so hooked on killing defenseless animals
that they could be next!"

OMG, that's so twisted! Maybe it's a good thing they're not helping out down there...they'd try to brainwash people at the same time.

I remember when they were handing out pamphlets with that crap in it to elementary school kids.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top