Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 10:42:15 AM EDT
I am thinking hay wagon style with two axles and a pivoting front.

It seems there is the garden tractor size, they mostly suck, we had one a long time ago. The calf feeder sized ones like the kids use to take silage down the narrow feed lane, or a full sized one made for field work.

I could chop up an older hay wagon running gear, but that just seems like a lot of work.

I feel like somewhere there should be one that will accept full sized (or close to it) tires, but only be about 4-5' wide.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Amazon sells them

Tractor Supply

Sears
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amazon sells them

Tractor Supply

Sears
View Quote

I checked TSC, could only find the little muck wagons for the kids.

The farm supply places only have full sized running gears.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Amazon sells them

Tractor Supply

Sears

I've seen older hay wagons of that size.  Best bet would be to check craigslist for one to come up for sale.  I would plan on having to rebuild the deck and possibly some running gear work.

Also look for farm/equipment auctions in the area.  I've seen some there as well.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I've seen older hay wagons of that size.  Best bet would be to check craigslist for one to come up for sale.  I would plan on having to rebuild the deck and possibly some running gear work.

Also look for farm/equipment auctions in the area.  I've seen some there as well.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amazon sells them

Tractor Supply

Sears

That will be my last resort, I have a running gear I could use, needs some work though because I may or may not have flipped it over years ago with a full load of hay on the wagon.

I think it could just be chopped in the middle and shortened on every corner.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#5]

This is a 1-ton I use on my property with ATVs and lawn tractor. http://www.countrymfgstore.com/1tonvewa7ftb.html

They also make a 2-ton if you need bigger. http://www.countrymfgstore.com/wagonstrailers.html

Made in Ohio!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Any idea what shipping would run?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

I like that a lot. I am in need of something similar, my single axle homemade trailer is a little too wide. I'm messing around with a riding mower chassis as the start of a new one, but it may be too narrow.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They wanted $200 to ship it from 43019 to 48192. I guess going rate for big heavy shit like that, dunno.
I figured I could save a hundo by just going and getting it. Drove down and picked it up.
Nice guys at the factory, helped me load it in my truck. Talked guns and deer hunting for a bit, all of them shooters/hunters.
Bought it in '12, probably a hundred miles or more on it dragging around my very hilly/bumpy 35 acres.

I got it with the dump feature but rarely use that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top