Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2004 7:29:27 AM EDT
I am not 100% sure that I am using the correct name. I think it is calls a pin replicator. It is basically a square or rectangle shaped block with a bunch of metal pins sticking out of the bottom of it. You set it on a shape or contour that you are trying to duplicate, and it holds the shape of it.

Anyone have a link where I can buy one of them? I need it to do some work on a stock for a longrifle that I am building.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:32:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 7:33:07 AM EDT by twonami]

do you mean one of these?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:35:37 AM EDT
Exactly!! Thank You
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:19:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 8:25:16 AM EDT by BallisticTip]
Called a Contour Gauge you can get one here, WoodWorkers
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:46:46 AM EDT
Sears has them if you don't want to wait for ordering: www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00939542000

They're by the tape measures and levels.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:01:02 AM EDT
Lowes and Home Depot has them as well.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:12:52 AM EDT
Great. I'll stop and pick one up after work so I can get movin on that project
Top Top