Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/4/2002 6:22:50 AM EST
I'm ready to send in my CCW paperwork, but I need to have it notarized first. Where do you go to get something notarized? In the past, if I've ever needed something notarized, my parents would just take it to work and have it done for me. I don't have that luxery anymore, and I don't know any notaries, so what kind of business would have one? Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:25:07 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:25:31 AM EST
Try a used car dealer or an apartment manager. In both of those jobs, they often have to notarize paperwork. I found a nice car dealer who is more than happy to do it for $5.z
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 6:26:35 AM EST
Post-office, courthouse or place you got your CCW training, (oh'shoot your in Fl and don't have to have any). Sometimes there are notaries at the library. Use the phone to check, before makin the trip. Mike
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 8:48:34 AM EST
HMMM . . the county Sheriff signed mine (did I mention I voted for him:D). . . but then, that's the only valid sig in my part of town! Grab the yellow pages and look under "public Noteries" you'll prob. find a ton! Also, most mail/shipping service places adverties Public Notery Services. . .. Good luck! -Justin
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 8:53:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/4/2002 8:53:59 AM EST by Necromancer]
Mailbox ETC. Western Union branches.
Top Top