Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2001 4:25:39 PM EDT
 I just bought a Benelli M1 tatical shotgun. where can I get a 4 shot extender tube?
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 6:03:00 PM EDT
If you have a pistol grip you must have a preban
to put on the 4 shot extension.
If you have a post ban it cannot have the pistol grip stock but you can put it on a  straight stocked gun.
I believe SARCO has them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 6:31:38 PM EDT
i believe that brownells.com has them.  i got a m1 super 90 that i'm fixin to put a mag extension on for deer hunting.  write back if you find a cheap source (i think the 4 round ones run about $80-90 last time i checked).  sloth
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 8:15:52 PM EDT
CFI used to have them, might still. Pick yourself up a Shotgun News.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:03:25 PM EDT
$80-90?  Good grief!  I've seen this in PRKali gun shows running from $50-60, and wanted to pick one up in case the SHTF.  But considering it's 2 extra shots on the gun... nahh...  I'd have to pass.  My wife has it in case they get close, for the long distance shots where she'd waste the extra 2 shots, I've got the AR...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top