Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 2:03:08 PM EDT
I just called them and they have a 18 week wait , besides being a "A type" personality and I hate to wait for anything, , I have a CCW class coming up soon.

I have had a WTB ad on the EE for a month or two, have been crusing the EE for months aslo.
I have called
lightning arms,
brownells,
top gun supply
ebay
...all no good.

I really need some help here, I need a VM2 for a 4"1911...help me find this please..

or maybee someone here has one that they could get rid of...maybee
(wishfull thinking)

help..
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from lightning arms.  Can't believe they don't have them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I called a couple of months ago for one for a Sig- out of stock. I may need to check and make sure my order is still hot. Shortage of horsehide?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You may have to suck it up and wait.  I did and I guarantee that they are 100% worth the wait
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Im reeling here people .. other options?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't ask me.  My order has been in since 01/04/2006.  It's my second order from Milt Sparks and probably won't be my last, even with the 16-18 week wait.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Lightning Arms treats me right.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Definitely call Lightning Arms.  They have a pretty good stock of Milt Sparks holsters and are great people to deal with.  I've bought 5 or 6 VMIIs from them for various pistols and the longest it has taken to get one from Oregon to Florida is 3 days.  You may need to be somewhat flexible to give yourself the best chance of finding something in  stock - compromise on black vs. brown, horsehide vs. cowhide, etc. - but I've always been able to find something suitable.  Plus, they send me a Christmas card every year.

Disregard the above - I didn't see that you'd already contacted them.  Since that is the case, the answer is that you're out of luck.  I called Milt Sparks a while back and they told me that if Lightning Arms doesn't have it, you'll have to wait your 8 or 10 weeks or whatever it is now.  You won't find too many of these for sale by individuals, so you'll just have to hope to get lucky.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#9]
this is looking like I have no choice here..unless one of you people come off with one for mw , I have to go through milt..wait 18 weeks...

come on people sell me your holster.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I got mine from Lightning Arms about 3 weeks ago for a 4" 1911. In the conversation they also said they had a large shipment due from Milt Sparks any day, you may want  to check again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Brownells had mine in stock.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
this is looking like I have no choice here..unless one of you people come off with one for mw , I have to go through milt..wait 18 weeks...

It's well worth the wait

come on people sell me your holster.....

HELL no!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top