User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2001 2:31:14 PM EDT
Anybody know of a website?Thanx
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Try www.jtdistributingcom.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Dan Shea of Small Arms Review fame at Long Mountain Outfitters. They have a website, but I cant remember the address, just do a web search. I think I heard that he just got in a bunch on M60 parts and if he doesn't have them he will be able to tell you who will.

Michael
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, you may want to post a WTB ad on the NFA board at subguns.com. There are more machineguns and parts sold there everyday than probably anywhere else in the US, some pretty knowledgable people there too. Plus there are quite a few machinegun owners in Florida so there are probably some of the parts you are looking for somewhere local to you.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top