Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2011 3:45:32 PM EDT
I think after the Awlaki bombing, it's starting to be more and more clear about where the loyalties lie of some members on here. I'm sick of these people who hate their country and the US military. They need to stop masquerading as "libertarians". When to them, every single action the USA takes to kill people who have sworn themselves enemy against us, have plotted and carried out attacks on us, somehow these enemies who are heavily armed and attacking and plotting are afforded Constitutional rights??? WHAT THE FUCK?

No, it's pretty clear to me, that these people are actually closet anarchists, not libertarians. Because anything that the US .mil does to ensure the safety of citizens on the homeland is seen as a "slippery slope" that will soon lead to American tanks rolling down Sunset Boulevard or Main Street with troops rounded people up to execute them. These Ron Paul people are not rational.

I'm sick of being polite with these idiots. If you hate your country, then put your money where your mouth is, go over there, suit up, grab and AK and lets have at it.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Their overlord has denounced the "assassination" of that domestic terrorist.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
What do you expect of the DU/RP bunch, good sense?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Indeed. They are blindly following the word of their Chosen One.

They claim to think for themselves but the truth is that they are too fucking stupid to do so.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know. And I consider myself libertarian-leaning, but I find it embarrassing and disturbing in the extreme. Although I don't know if they "hate America" or if they're pie-in-the-sky idealists who just don't know how the real world works.

If you'd told me a couple years ago that Obama would display more will and desire to defend the country some people on this board I would have called you crazy.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I don't know. And I consider myself libertarian-leaning, but I find it embarrassing and disturbing in the extreme. Although I don't know if they "hate America" or if they're pie-in-the-sky idealists who just don't know how the real world works.

If you'd told me a couple years ago that Obama would display more will and desire to defend the country some people on this board I would have called you crazy.  

Americans are free to live here and they are also free to leave

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#6]
RP has SOME good ideas, then he says shit that is so fucking wacko that I can't begin to fathom why he has supporters. I consider myself to be mostly libertarian. I dont care what you do so long as it doesn't infringe on me. I however do believe that if you move to a foreign country and recruit,train and plan attacks against my nation then you should be killed. i dont care if you once were my roomate.
My discontent on this administrations policy is how they conveniently forget how they opposed far less harsh tactics against non citizens.
No water boarding of non U.S. terrorists but killing of citizens Same logic of pro abortion/anti death penalty I guess.
Jim
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]

killyurrself
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:00:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Most of the Rue Paul fans are potheads who only support him because he wants to legalize pot.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed. They are blindly following the word of their Chosen One.

They claim to think for themselves but the truth is that they are too fucking stupid to do so.

That's what is really crazy. They'd probably support this action, but once Ron Paul denounced it, now all of sudden the US is JBT that want to march troops and tanks down mainstreet and oppress and execute people on sight.

These people are just anarchists, plain and simple. They seem to think anything the .gov does is unconstitutional, even something as simple as protecting American citizens from enemies overseas.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They need to stop masquerading as "libertarians".

So do I.  I don't find it difficult to reconcile the concept of limited government with the reality that some people will keep trying to kill you until you feed them a HE warhead in the face.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll leave this tidbit here: the arguments against us popping that fuckstick are EXACTLY
the same as what the wingnuts over at DU were saying today.

We got AR-loving Democrats on this board, is that a surprise?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

killyurrself

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'll leave this tidbit here: the arguments against us popping that fuckstick are EXACTLY

There is much more of them than I thought there would be....

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think after the Awlaki bombing, it's starting to be more and more clear about where the loyalties lie of some members on here. I'm sick of these people who hate their country and the US military. They need to stop masquerading as "libertarians". When to them, every single action the USA takes to kill people who have sworn themselves enemy against us, have plotted and carried out attacks on us, somehow these enemies who are heavily armed and attacking and plotting are afforded Constitutional rights??? WHAT THE FUCK?

No, it's pretty clear to me, that these people are actually closet anarchists, not libertarians. Because anything that the US .mil does to ensure the safety of citizens on the homeland is seen as a "slippery slope" that will soon lead to American tanks rolling down Sunset Boulevard or Main Street with troops rounded people up to execute them. These Ron Paul people are not rational.

I'm sick of being polite with these idiots. If you hate your country, then put your money where your mouth is, go over there, suit up, grab and AK and lets have at it.  

I presented the Libertarian point of view on the other thread.  You may disagree with my rational but don't you attack my loyalties.

I don't know how old you are but I suspect I was fighting in a war for this country before you were born.  I also have a son that fought as a combat troop in the War on Terror.  I have earned the right to disagree with the NeoCons that have no idea on what protecting America is all about.

I took an oath to defend the Constitution and unlike some people I take that charge seriously.

You can take you accusation and cram them up your ass.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Amen!   You want to see some heads explode.  Charles Krauthammer just said that the commander in chief did the right thing in this instance, and he should be applauded for it, and he will be politically awarded for it. (Fox News ths afternoon, and no I don't have the CITE for it.)
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#17]
DU Trolls on this forum, go figure...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

This. Ron The all Knower Paul spoke from the oracle and his word must be defended and obeyed.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

But AIV's point and I agree with it, is that they claim to be libertarian.

Someone once called them liberalitarians and I agree with that. Most as leftists who hate a non progressive America.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Yep, a fellow rifleman disagrees with you over a matter of constitutional principle and all of the sudden, folks are being labeled  closet democrats and "haters."  What's that, a codeword out of the lib playbook? It's a forum afterall - folks are going to disagree.  

These are hard times and some of us are feeling it... Guys need to lighten up a bit and realize that 95% of the time most of us agree.  There is no need for the rhetoric and harsh words some are slinging about...

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:42:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen!   You want to see some heads explode.  Charles Krauthammer just said that the commander in chief did the right thing in this instance, and he should be applauded for it, and he will be politically awarded for it. (Fox News ths afternoon, and no I don't have the CITE for it.)

You mean the guy that thinks you shouldn't own any guns?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

killyurrself

Well known troofer and tinfoiler.  Go figure he'd be an RPer too.

SqJr-Go get your Haldol and Thorazine refilled dude and come on back when the voices stop.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I presented the Libertarian point of view on the other thread.  You may disagree with my rational but don't you attack my loyalties.

I don't know how old you are but I suspect I was fighting in a war for this country before you were born.  I also have a son that fought as a combat troop in the War on Terror.  I have earned the right to disagree with the NeoCons that have no idea on what protecting America is all about.

I took an oath to defend the Constitution and unlike some people I take that charge seriously.

Fall in line, bucko. You either blindly support how the government chooses to use the military on any given day, or you're anti-American and your only option is to fly overseas, mount a camel, and wage war against Americans. That's right. You can't possibly disagree or criticize such things and still be an American. Doing so means you're anti-American, you're against the troops, and a traitor. You should just move somewhere else and become a terrorist. It's ArmyInfantryVet's way or the highway.

Really though, I have zero problem with killing Mr. Al-Alwahriawaeadafwaer who was apparently responsible for bombing the U.S.S. Cole, but the idea that people who question the wisdom of such policies are anti-American and should just go become a terrorist is asinine.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I think you like many here are lookin for things to be pissed at.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Simpletons are easily confused and agitated
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#26]
This libertarian fully supports killing terrorists by any means necessary, including hellfire missiles.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

First post nails it again//thread over
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#28]
My issue isn't with what happened but with the transparency and accountability of the process.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

killyurrself

You first.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You should lay off the caffeine then.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Outstanding original post; amen.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

His name is Army Infantry Vet.  He has a right to question your loyalty.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You have certainly proven yourself to be correct in that assertion.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just the 'i hate all authority crowd" same guys who bitch about EVERY police thread even if it's a cop shooting armed robbers.

Preach it brotha

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just the 'i hate all authority crowd" same guys who bitch about EVERY police thread even if it's a cop shooting armed robbers.

Where in the constitution does it say that police can shoot armed bank robbers that are trying to kill others?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Shhhhhhh! That's a BIG secret and if you point out the AMAZING similarities between (some) Paulistinians and DU-types, they'll get their drawers in a knot and you'll get called out in the pit!

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shhhhhhh! That's a BIG secret and if you point out the AMAZING similarities between (some) Paulistinians and DU-types, they'll get their drawers in a knot and you'll get called out in the pit!  

But if you don't agree with DU, that makes you a RINO/neocon/hateroffreedom/haterofliberty/statist!

ETA: I'm getting waaaaaaaaaaay more mileage out of this than originally intended!
I think I'll make an RP-thread chart next

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where in the constitution does it say that police can shoot armed bank robbers that are trying to kill others?

Why do hate liberty?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#41]
I have no issue with taking out the trash. Ron Paul is wrong about this.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't understand how anyone can be remotely upset by this action.. This was one of our worst enemies.. I don't give a fuck if he was born in the USA.. He was a enemy combatant an was also on foreign soil.. I maybe could see it if the killed him in South Dakota.. But it was fucking Yemen..
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#43]
As soon as people quit asking questions we are doomed.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't understand how anyone can be remotely upset by this action.. This was one of our worst enemies.. I don't give a fuck if he was born in the USA.. He was a enemy combatant an was also on foreign soil.. I maybe could see it if the killed him in South Dakota.. But it was fucking Yemen..

Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

These people need a voice too

Fuck the phone...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
As soon as people quit asking questions we are doomed.

That's just it. I have little doubt that killing him was both "lawful" and justified. The fact that he was a U.S. citizen actually doesn't matter. At all. He got killed because he was actively involved, in an operational capacity, in a foreign terrorist organization that had, and has continued, to attack the U.S. and its citizens and assets. The Obongo administration has actually been very careful to "build the case" to put him on the "people to bomb" list.

But Americans have a right to ask their government about that process and decision-making, what criteria are used to separate this sort of guy from a mere criminal who is supposed to be apprehended and tried, etc. And asking those questions doesn't make you anti––American. Quite the opposite, actually.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#48]
He's dead, US killed him, I'm glad! Enough said, let the others think as they will.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#49]
yup.  stand behind them, or stand in front of them.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top