Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/4/2006 5:34:38 PM EDT

For the most part, Muslims that live here...immigrant or not, have been pretty quiet. There are some that are "peaceful" and say the Koran is peaceful and that Islam is peaceful and there are some that are helping to destroy our Country while staying under the radar.

But when will the muslim resentment infect the Mosques here in America. Just go to a Mosque in Chicago and listen to how they bash America, America is a whore, America is a dirty whore, so on and so on.

So when is it going to spill over here? Will Bush bow down and kiss their ass again? Will Bush patronize them again and like the boots that want to crush us?

After seeing the image here, and seeing what is going on in other parts of the world, this is a serious question. When do you think it's going to happen or what events will bring it about? I ask, so we know what to look for as it's happening and that we are not totally blind to the fact that this "could" happen here.

1. (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

So seriously, do you have an idea on the events or any credible information on "when" or "how" we might start feeling the wrath here?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:35:16 PM EDT
islam
begets
the
lock
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:35:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 5:35:44 PM EDT by 82ndAbn]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=434149
Top Top