Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 3:07:01 PM EDT
... as a topic on AR15.com?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Never.

Too much fallout from trying to "catch up" from the past 10 years and at the same time looking forward to "AWB II" which WILL be pushed by the Democrats in some form or another from now until Doomsday (or until they self-destruct).
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
When congress creates and approves a bill saying they will never, ever try to pass another AWB type regulation again and it is signed by the President.  That is when we can let our guard down and completely enjoy our freedom.  In other words, never!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I give it a week or two before everyones excitement dies down.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I give it a week or two before everyones excitement dies down.  

I don't think the other shoe will drop until the elections. If GWB is elected, and the GOP keeps both houses we can all relax a little, just a little. At least for the next four years. If Kerry gets elected, there will be a buying frenzy like never before. Shortages and price gouging will be common place.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top