BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 6:22:20 AM EDT

Who in the fuck is he fooling?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Who in the fuck is he fooling?

A lot of stupid people who think it means that he's a "sportsman" and won't take their guns.

Sad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#2]
he wears that to impress the hardest working people in america who find value at farm & fleet.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah - a Dem supporter told me this morning, "But Kerry's a hunter.  Do you really believe he's going to take away your guns?"  I replied, "He's already tried time and time again."
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#4]
They will take Kerry's Carhart "From his cold, dead hands."
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:33:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Look in his trash can tomorrow. Win or lose he wouldn't be caught dead wearing it again.

Funny how it looks so new and stiff and unwashed. You'ld think it was a straight jacket that just hasn't been tied closed yet.

And when you see a pic of Pres. Bush in casual wear the clothes are broke in and he looks comfortable in them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:37:28 AM EDT
[#6]

"I made this watch out of one of my THREE purple hearts......"

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:39:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I worked with one of the Local Chairman of the unions the other day.By the way he is a die hard Demoncrat.He was both pissed and insulted when Kerry went Goose hunting last week.

His exact words were "Who the fuck is he trying to fool."

I think shit like that and the Carharrt coat actually piss off more people that they think it will appeal to.

But what do you expect out of a typical politician.They probably took and poll and thought Gee put this on,even though you are worth billions it will make you down to earth.

GO BUSH!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:41:39 AM EDT
[#8]
But but but.... Kerry is a HUNTER!!

right?  

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

"I made this watch out of one of my THREE purple hearts......"

"You see this? It means my time is almost up."

Fix it for ya

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:46:33 AM EDT
[#10]
double tap
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:48:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Not a carhartt, it is an LL Bean.  
jacket

He would not wear something as lowly as Carhartt.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:58:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Funny how it he looks so newold and stiff and unwashed.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:09:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I worked with one of the Local Chairman of the unions the other day.By the way he is a die hard Demoncrat.He was both pissed and insulted when Kerry went Goose hunting last week.

His exact words were "Who the fuck is he trying to fool."

I think shit like that and the Carharrt coat actually piss off more people that they think it will appeal to.

But what do you expect out of a typical politician.They probably took and poll and thought Gee put this on,even though you are worth billions it will make you down to earth.

GO BUSH!!!!

And today he's going to vote for sKerry anyway.

I had a coworker who was totally pissed at Gore. "He's lost my vote!"

But the day's after the election he was one grumpy shithead. You just know he voted for Gore anyways.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top