Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 10:00:34 AM EDT
I want one in the worst way possible.  Forget the FN2000, Sig 550, I want an old Israeli classic.  An old school FNC would be nice too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Check this out-

Vulcan Arms
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check this out-

Vulcan Arms

Vulcan =

---------------------------------------------

This is about your only affordable option right now: www.atlanticfirearms.com/programming/expand.asp?Prodid=180

They went for about $1,700 before they changed the price to "email for current price". I will warn you that I have seen one escapade in the AR15.com Galil forum where someone bought one of these and it had problems up the wazoo. He sent it back to ORF and the new one sucked just as bad. I don't know if they fixed the problems or if this was an isolated incident, ORF usually puts out some good stuff so you might have luck. Personally I wouldn't want to risk it after reading that poor guy's experiences.

UPDATE:

Took a little while but I found the original topics I was talking about. Here is the thread that documents TURRICAN's first ORF Galil experiences: Galil problems part I

Then here's what happened when he got a replacement: Galil problems II

And just to be fair, here's a topic written by someone who was apparently quite happy with his ORF Galil: Galil goodness

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you may be on to something.

I'd buy one of these over an AK just for the oooo factor.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#5]
You'll see new ones available when hell freezes over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top