Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2008 7:24:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/22/2008 4:09:26 PM EDT by jrzy]
Let me see, the last time the DOD was cut that much was under clintoon.
The last time it happened what was that evernt again?
Oh yeah some cock sucking scum bag arab terrorists flew FUCKING JETS INTO TWO TOWERS IN NYC

Anyone else believe if they could have attacked us here at home they would have in the past 7 years?

Anyone else believe if our Military and Intel agency's get cut we will be attacked here at home?

Do you know that the crazy gihad fuckers want confrontation with us , here or there.
The next round of attacks will be our children on school buses or in their classroms like lambs.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:33:18 AM EDT
Plans have already been put in place by the current administration to cut the military with programs.

Joint Basing is merging 12 military installations and creating "super bases" and already is firing civilians and GI's alike for savings.

DLA moved to Scott and taking over everything dealing with cargo movement. That'll eliminate tens of thousands as they use contractors and foreign countries for services.

Navy's thrown it's submarine tenders under the Military Sealift command and axed 3/4ths of the GI's off those ships. Using little teams to fly around the world to band aid subs up from what I read on the internet.

KittyHawk being put to rest soon.

Military Commissaries going privatized.

AAFES about to go bankrupt....I bet the NEX Command will take over and do more with less.

Lots more cuts going on or already have happened and Obama ain't even set foot into his new office yet.

About the only thing he could do is pull us out of South Korea, abolish whats left of the Air Force, and yank us out of maybe 80 countries. Other than that there really isn't much left for him to axe. The tree is pretty damn small for him to start with.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:55:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 2fewtoys:
Plans have already been put in place by the current administration to cut the military with programs.

Joint Basing is merging 12 military installations and creating "super bases" and already is firing civilians and GI's alike for savings.

DLA moved to Scott and taking over everything dealing with cargo movement. That'll eliminate tens of thousands as they use contractors and foreign countries for services.

Navy's thrown it's submarine tenders under the Military Sealift command and axed 3/4ths of the GI's off those ships. Using little teams to fly around the world to band aid subs up from what I read on the internet.

KittyHawk being put to rest soon. (I hear to be GIVEN (for FREE) to INDIA!)

AAFES about to go bankrupt....I bet the NEX Command will take over and do more with less.

Lots more cuts going on or already have happened and Obama ain't even set foot into his new office yet.

About the only thing he could do is pull us out of South Korea, abolish whats left of the Air Force, and yank us out of maybe 80 countries. Other than that there really isn't much left for him to axe. The tree is pretty damn small for him to start with.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:59:42 AM EDT
Can he really do that?  After all, didn't he suggest that we might have to invade Pakistan if necessary?  So instead of war in Iraq and Afghanistan, it will be war in Pakistan and Afghanistand (and some in Iraq).  I don't think he'll be able to do what he said he'd do once he's faced with hard, cold reality.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:02:25 AM EDT
The US will have to learn to make do like British Armed Forces personnel. 'Make do' being politico for accepting unnecessary casualties, and having bare-minimum capabilities.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:14:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lindy_Hoppin_Gun_Nut:
Can he really do that?  After all, didn't he suggest that we might have to invade Pakistan if necessary?  So instead of war in Iraq and Afghanistan, it will be war in Pakistan and Afghanistand (and some in Iraq).  I don't think he'll be able to do what he said he'd do once he's faced with hard, cold reality.

Oh, please. What he said about Pakistan was a bare-faced lie, and all his supporters knew it. He won't invade Pakistan, he won't even think about it. Same as him saying that the U.S. needed "clean coal" in his nomination acceptance speech - pure lies, nothing else.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 9:21:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/22/2008 9:21:41 AM EDT by Lindy_Hoppin_Gun_Nut]
What did Obama mean exactly by "clean coal"?  Low sulfur coal?  We have that to make coke that are being used in steel furnaces.  The problem is, I think Clinton gave a vast amount of land to the UN as "International Park" or whatever it was that contain these low sulfur coals.  I could be wrong and if so, someone please correct me.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 9:49:26 AM EDT

Great, the best benefit we get (IMO) about to be fucked up.  

AAFES stateside has sucked ass for at least a decade plus (ever since the 1st big BRAC drawdown when they lost a shitload of buying power).  If you don't live on base/post I see absolutely no reason to go out of the way to shop there.  That said, many single troops and those that live on base would suffer if they went away.

Top Top