Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 5:40:33 PM EDT
I spend last week camping with my family at a lake in central california. There were 4 kids under the age of 3 there. My boy and my sisters 3 girls. Many times during the day we would have to change diapers which woul dresult in  a naked baby standing around while the diaper was being changed. At one point my naked son got away from me and ran around unti I caught him. During his free ball run a cop drove by. Im pretty sure that if I had been the one to be running around naked I would have been arrested. But this brings up a good question. Is there a legal statute making it ok to be naked in public if you are under a certain age.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I was lifeguarding before and I fucking kid you not, some lady was letting her child who looked about 10-12 years old to run around naked.  When I confronted her she acted like it was no big deal
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about the legality of it, but around 23 I stopped being naked in public.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know, but I walk around naked in my house and my gay neighbor doesn't seem to mind.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell I'm naked right now
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was lifeguarding before and I fucking kid you not, some lady was letting her child who looked about 10-12 years old to run around naked.  When I confronted her she acted like it was no big deal

hahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hahahahahahaha

Did this happen to be the lady that was still breast feeding her daughter @ 8 years old?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hell I'm naked right now

+1, 35 years old. I gotta big gut too.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hell I'm naked right now

Are you pr0nning it up?

I think you could get away with it until 3 or so years old.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't know, but I walk around naked in my house and my gay neighbor doesn't seem to mind.

I take it he's at your house at the time?

Maybe he's not the only gay guy in the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#10]
It's wrong?

Well shit.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't know about the legality of it, but around 23 I stopped being naked in public.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Public, over the age of 4 is not acceptable, unless you are a chick and you are really hot.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I take it he's at your house at the time?

Maybe he's not the only gay guy in the neighborhood.

He had a party the other night.

I wasn't invited.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You know, I immediately thought of a great quote/edit for this, but then I realized I've been spending too much time on /b/.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I spend last week camping with my family at a lake in central california. There were 4 kids under the age of 3 there. My boy and my sisters 3 girls. Many times during the day we would have to change diapers which woul dresult in  a naked baby standing around while the diaper was being changed. At one point my naked son got away from me and ran around unti I caught him. During his free ball run a cop drove by. Im pretty sure that if I had been the one to be running around naked I would have been arrested. But this brings up a good question. Is there a legal statute making it ok to be naked in public if you are under a certain age.

You're lucky the cop didn't taze you on suspicion of being a pedo.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#16]
At least here, it is legal to be naked in public PROVIDED that you don't touch yourself or commit any other lewd act.  One guy put it to the test a few years ago and took the bus to work nude......

Its a crazy world we live in, not being able to scratch your balls in public (lewd act).
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Wanna talk about weird.  They have family nudist camps out there.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm hung like a 6 year old boy.  Does that mean I can run around naked?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I was walking a trail along a river in a public park and a family was swimming. About 6 kids. An about 6 and 8 year old girl were both naked and running around. I did a
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm hung like a 6 year old boy.  Does that mean I can run around naked?

I'm hung like an infant

18 inches long, 7lbs 6oz.

Thank you, I'll be here all week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top