Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/25/2016 11:07:16 AM EDT
I thought he was supposed to do it last week, but nothing game changing was released. Starting to think nothing significant is going to come out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:08:26 AM EDT
Its only two weeks away. Im afraid there are no bombs.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:08:54 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By APEMANWITHFERALDOG:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:08:59 AM EDT
november 9th

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:09:29 AM EDT
I have faith.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:10:08 AM EDT
Whatever "major" info about Hillary or whoever that was supposed to be coming, isn't. "They" got to them. Notice how Wikileaks kinda fell of the face of the earth?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:11:37 AM EDT
What he's already released is pretty serious, Creamer and the Scott blabber mouth dude are gone. The press is pretty much ignoring it and will continue to do so.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:12:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:
Whatever "major" info about Hillary or whoever that was supposed to be coming, isn't. "They" got to them. Notice how Wikileaks kinda fell of the face of the earth?
View Quote

They are dumping emails daily.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:14:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:15:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Htown156:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

OP wants the magic bullet that fixes everything.

Sorry OP, that's not how the world works.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:16:05 AM EDT
View Quote

they are releasing the Podesta emails at the exact same rate they have been for the last couple of weeks
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:17:15 AM EDT
He thought it was a nuke but ended up being a sparkler.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:21:32 AM EDT
If he has anything big now is the time to drop that bomb. Unless it is super big, then he waits until after the election and drops it. If she wins and the bomb is big enough she may never take office. Mostly I think previous releases have not had the desired effect.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:22:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Recusance:

View All Quotes

I would think the term "atomic bombs" O'Keefe used would mean something drastic that would smack the media and Hillary shills in the face to the point it couldn't be ignored.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:22:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BigheadCCT:
View Quote
Meh, the shit he is releasing....would have put people in prison if we were still a nation of law.

But we aren't. We have a ruling class that may do as they please.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:23:35 AM EDT
I guess showing Clinton violated a number of federal election laws was his "atomic bomb" but no one seems to care all that much.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:24:21 AM EDT
Once it is too late.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:25:38 AM EDT
There's no magic bullet that will knock Clinton out of contention, although there are serious issues that should weigh on the minds of the voters and should have been thoroughly investigated by the media which of course, they will not do.

Intelligent folks will take what's been revealed into consideration; the Hillary Clinton acolytes and the NeverTrumps won't do it though.

Hopefully many others will regardless of the fact that both the "news" media and the FBI have chosen to bury, rather than pursue, the facts and criminality.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:29:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2016 11:29:33 AM EDT by Htown156]
Originally Posted By Wespe:

I would think the term "atomic bombs" O'Keefe used would mean something drastic that would smack the media and Hillary shills in the face to the point it couldn't be ignored.
View All Quotes

Maybe O'Keefe thought that basically proving that Hillary violated campaign laws and having her people on camera bragging about vote fraud was a "nuke." In his defense the public is taking both of those issues way too lightly. Another scenario is that his upcoming videos on Hillary accepting "dark money" is the big story. Yet another scenario is that he has even more dirt that he's keeping close to the chest until a day or two before the election.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:29:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2016 11:29:44 AM EDT by leadnbrass]
I'm seeing them daily, unfortunately its being dismissed by the left and its supporters.

Surprisingly I have a feeling the country is noticing, the media is scared and spinning it to make it worthless to vote...thus securing a victory.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:32:51 AM EDT
I'm not sure I'm going to survive all this.....getting caught up in the hope that there is actually something meaty enough to do some real damage and then having it not pan out has driven me batty.

Don't get me wrong, there's more than enough in my mind to point out criminal activity, corruption and collusion on a level that is mind-blowing, but unless there is one or two bona fide smoking gun issues brought to light, I fear it won't be enough to make any difference with the idiocy that is the general public.

Dear God, may I be wrong......
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:33:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2016 11:35:14 AM EDT by M4]
From Wikileaks, to Anon to O'Keefe......no A-Bombs....no game changers.

Granted, if the media wasn't suckling on Hillary's disgusting, sagging progressive tit....there's plenty of info to DQ her candidacy. However with the current state of this banana republic, it would take an incredible, undeniable revelation to take her down.

If this election has illuminated one thing, the bar for textbook organized crime (and it's collision with the MSM) has been raised to staggering new heights and reaching the highest offices held in this country.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:39:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By America-first:
There's no magic bullet that will knock Clinton out of contention, although there are serious issues that should weigh on the minds of the voters and should have been thoroughly investigated by the media which of course, they will not do.

Intelligent folks will take what's been revealed into consideration; the Hillary Clinton acolytes and the NeverTrumps won't do it though.

Hopefully many others will regardless of the fact that both the "news" media and the FBI have chosen to bury, rather than pursue, the facts and criminality.
View Quote

Honestly if it weren't for people like you calling every person who can't stand Trump a shill or acolyte of Hillary I think you might get more support. The infighting coming from trump's fan base is pathetic and terrifying to watch. Calling me a CTR shill or unintelligent will do you no good and just makes you a bully.

I'm so tired of your damned hatred for people screaming that Trump is a hack job. I'm voting for Trump for you, so when he betrays you I will be able to say I told you so. Your god is a pathetic man that couldn't recite anything his official platform says on his own website, and I hope he wins just so you can watch your world burn.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:39:35 AM EDT
View Quote
In his defense, nuclear implies a chain reaction. He's been doing some pretty good splitting of the atom, but the press has worked very effectively as a control rod to kill the chain reaction.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:40:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JDC_VA_USMC:
In his defense, nuclear implies a chain reaction. He's been doing some pretty good splitting of the atom, but the press has worked very effectively as a control rod to kill the chain reaction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JDC_VA_USMC:

Very well said.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:41:27 AM EDT
Shot his wad already.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:42:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2016 11:43:34 AM EDT by NoVaGator]
Originally Posted By Orracle:

Honestly if it weren't for people like you calling every person who can't stand Trump a shill or acolyte of Hillary I think you might get more support. The infighting coming from trump's fan base is pathetic and terrifying to watch. Calling me a CTR shill or unintelligent will do you no good and just makes you a bully.

I'm so tired of your damned hatred for people screaming that Trump is a hack job. I'm voting for Trump for you, so when he betrays you I will be able to say I told you so. Your god is a pathetic man that couldn't recite anything his official platform says on his own website, and I hope he wins just so you can watch your world burn.
View All Quotes

It's almost as if America-First's goal is to get people to NOT vote for Trump, huh?

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:46:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By APEMANWITHFERALDOG:
View Quote

We won't know that info Nov 8th. People are running around saying "no one cares!" or, alternatively, "this is a game changer!". Without knowing what is in the hearts/minds of every single member of the electorate we just don't know what affect these videos / wikileaks will have. Maybe none, maybe a little, maybe a lot. Anyone saying they know more than that is just making shit up.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:47:15 AM EDT

Is that a unicorn? That's the only way something substantial will come from him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:49:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JSteensen:
Meh, the shit he is releasing....would have put people in prison if we were still a nation of law.

View All Quotes

It would put people in prison if they were fucking Republicans.

Forget the media coverage of it for a moment. Let me ask you this. How come our fucking Congress has had the time to hold congressional hearings about shit that happens in professional sports, but has been largely silent on this? Why isn't our Congress (and shit, they are still Republican controlled, aren't they??) raising the roof over some of these releases and demanding some answers???
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:50:36 AM EDT
Tomorrow is Cunt's birthday, right? I thought they're planning a big drop as a birthday present for her.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:50:43 AM EDT
He could post a video of Hillary devouring a live human baby and most of her supporters would still vote her. They don't give a shit as long as the money goes on to the welfare card or they are convinced that she give a bunch of "their people" amnesty.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:51:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DangerJ:
Tomorrow is Cunt's birthday, right? I thought they're planning a big drop as a birthday present for her.
View Quote

I like this idea but this is the first I've heard of it. Where'd you hear that?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:52:52 AM EDT
Now that early voting is going on I think we are out of October surprises for both sides.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:54:39 AM EDT
View Quote

Kim Dotcom is saying he has a birthday gift for the cunt
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:55:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By snakes19:

they are releasing the Podesta emails at the exact same rate they have been for the last couple of weeks
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snakes19:

I get that but if you look at the emails...as damning as they are to us, the average person is basically "who gives a shit". There's no atomic bomb there. Whatever major info wikileaks had, it isn't being released.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:56:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NoVaGator:

It's almost as if America-First's goal is to get people to NOT vote for Trump, huh?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoVaGator:

He did get Orracle to vote for Trump
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:59:19 AM EDT
A lot of the problem falls back on the media. Sure, we have intelligent people on the Internet putting these pieces together and exposing corruption. But the CNN's of the world find the story of grope victim #11 to be more compelling news.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:59:22 AM EDT
View Quote

The media tells people what to think and controls the flow of the country.

30 years ago the bitch wold have already been in prison or at least left the race.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:02:56 PM EDT

View All Quotes

Yeah, it's not that he released tapes too late for the election, it's that he's releasing tapes too late for the rule of law. If he had filmed and released these before the FBI had effectively given Hillary blanket immunity they would have created a much bigger stir, even with the press covering for her. But everybody and his brother knows she's not going to jail for illegally coordinating guys in duck costumes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:04:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By madmathew:
He could post a video of Hillary devouring a live human baby and most of her supporters would still vote her. They don't give a shit as long as the money goes on to the welfare card or they are convinced that she give a bunch of "their people" amnesty.
View Quote

Only about 30% of the electorate qualifies as hardcore don't care about any scandals supporters. Their opinion isn't really relevant in this election. It's the "Reagan democrats", "independents" and the mushy middle that are trying to get to with this stuff. SOME of those people can be swayed. They aren't koolaid drinking fanatics. Can enough be swayed? No one here knows, and we won't until 11/8.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:06:04 PM EDT
I thought he was supposed to do it last week, but nothing game changing was released. Starting to think nothing significant is going to come out.
View Quote

It's not his fault that there's a complete media blackout.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:11:26 PM EDT

View All Quotes

"Atomic Bomb" is very relative. Keep in mind that the people who work on this sort of stuff are extremely involved in what they do. What might be an "atomic bomb" to them may elicit a yawn from others. He's putting out great stuff. The best thing to do is sit back and watch what happens and try to use it to make as big a stink as possible.

Remember, they depend on their listeners to get the word out. You're part of the equation. Simply voting doesn't cut it anymore.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:11:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gotigers:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotigers:

Source?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:14:47 PM EDT

View All Quotes

i was under the impression that her personal emails were going to be released on the 26th, which is tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:14:53 PM EDT
We all thought we were getting Prime Rib and what came to our plate was a burger.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:17:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

30 years ago the bitch wold have already been in prison or at least left the race.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

It's not just the media control. The FBI and all the other alphabet agencies are now Leftist puppets as well.

A small group of agents or prosecutors could make a warrant for her arrest.
But they won't because they want that free dental and retirement plan more.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:29:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:32:33 PM EDT
as it turns out, duck costumes don't have nearly the brisance he thought they would...
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:34:51 PM EDT
His third episode tied Hitlery into the deeds of Fogel and Cremer. The duck was her idea.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:35:42 PM EDT

Dude has nothing of value on her.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top