Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 12:23:12 PM EDT
I've been listening to a lot of Alex Jones lately do to the fact the stuff he has been talking about years ago has been coming true. The only thing I'm still have trouble to believe though is the 9/11 inside job deal. I knew friends who died in NYC and I also knew a Staten Firefighter who was there trying to save lives. ANyways Im also a big Glenn Beck I met him in one of his Christmas Sweater book sighing event, I do believe about the FEMA camps and their purpose. I also believe about the NWO the Alex Jones like to talk about.

TO the point, do you think Glen and Alex will get together and get a some type of dialog going about our great country and what is happening.

If we can get these two to see eye to eye with each other I think we can get our country back to the right track.

THanks guys and gals.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Putting Alex Jones on or even being linked to him damages your credibility irreparably.  Just ask Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully NEVER!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
why?

Is alex jones a wacko or glenn beck.

Am I a wacko for listening to both.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Jones, yes some of his shit is a bit exaggerated but for the most part he has the right idea about things.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to see it happen.  I think Jones would tear him up.  

As for Beck, I don't trust him for one minute.  He still has not apologized for comparing Ron Paul supporters to "domestic enemies".  Beck seems to want to play both sides of the fence.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think it will happen. After Glen Beck called all Ron Paul supporters dangerous he lost all credibility to me. Some of the things he says are true but he spins it or jokes about it. Beck's recent plan to debunk the fema camps with the Popular mechanics guys is very suspicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiydW83TYg

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#8]
WHy does Ron Paul continue to go on Glenn Becks show?

Glenn is suppose to us an answer on the FEMA camps if they are real or not. I wonder what he will think when it turns out that the camps are real.

could be very interesting.

Also the Walmart by my area had over a 100 boxes of win 100 rd 9mm a few days ago now they have none today. Im glad I was able to pick some up, only to boxes at a time though.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Join date, post count, conspiracy theory oh MY!

Glenn Beck will probably cry like he always does
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top