Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 7:48:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Soon I hope, my trigger finger is getting itchy.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#2]
They have to finish crying first.

Uh-oh, I think my new huge gun safe has arrived.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:50:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:55:11 AM EDT
[#5]
They'll never happen in real life, just through the internet.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Like I said yesterday.  I cleaned every one of my guns last night while watching.  They are clean, They are lubed, They are Loaded.  

If they want to riot I hope they don't try me.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:56:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Ready....

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#9]
detroit will be first
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:01:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
detroit will be first

Awe C'mon....were not that bad...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#12]
You guys laugh it off! Big joke huh?! I heard that Both fineswine and Schumer have started handing out 'evil black assault rifles' to the masses of pissed off 'million morons' so they can try to overthrow the gov't...........................................................no Shit, that's what I heard!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:03:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:05:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the riots were called off due to a lack of interest.

sad.

i was so looking forward to them!

I figured it was more like this...

<bong noises>

Dem:  Dude, aren't we supposed to riot?
Dem2: Yeah...
Dem:  Dude, you hungry?
Dem2: Yeah...
Dem: Yeah...

<bong noises>

I had that picture in my mind too while reading the "general strike" and "let's take it to the streets" posts on DU.

Ahhhh, all those stoned slackers.

Gotta go listen to Rush gloat now.  Glen Beck was priceless this morning.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#16]
detroit will be first

Detroit can only burnout themselves.  They are sounded by hostile suberbs, and lots of redneaks(like me)!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
detroit will be first

Detroit can only burnout themselves.  They are sounded by hostile suberbs, and lots of redneaks(like me)!

Agreed.  Burning the town would be an improvement.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
detroit will be first

Agreed.  Burning the town would be an improvement.  

A major +1
Make sure that rat bastard emimem is there too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You guys laugh it off! Big joke huh?! I heard that Both fineswine and Schumer have started handing out 'evil black assault rifles' to the masses of pissed off 'million morons' so they can try to overthrow the gov't...........................................................no Shit, that's what I heard!

Why wouldn't they just wait for the Ice ream man to come around.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Soon I hope, my trigger finger is getting itchy.

Make sure you aim for the head, anywhere else and they'll just keep going (ala Dawn of the Dead).  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#21]
The bad guys...er demos are outnumbered by about 3.5 million.....    We win this one free and clear, no courts, no bullshit.   Even a dumbass liberal can see that.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:13:09 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm stationed here in Massachusetts deep behind enemy lines - I am one of the embedded ARFCOMers fighting off the hords of Al Queda sympathizers here on the South Shore of Mass.......So far, no one has tried anything - I continue to drive my pickup truck with Bush stickers unchallenged. Limp dick fags continue to call into the radio show crying that Kerry lost.  I have been on my high guard though - driving with one hand, the other hand with the middle finger extended for fast presentation - so far, I have no had to use any force against the hords of liberal zombies. Most of them, it appears, still have their head stuffed in their pillow and are crying away their life - now that they KNOW they are OWNED........And homosexual marriage is banned in a bunch of states now - so you KNOW Massachusetts is having a day of mourning.

Hey you Kerry fans - why was John Kerry too good to meet with his supporters last night in Copley Square, Boston? Why did he have to send out his errand boy John Edwards........Shows what a  douchebag the liberals were supporting all along - too busy to support his faithful followers.

Kerry lost - now time to ruin the rest of his life for being a traitor to his country. Go Swift Vets! Kerry is NOT getting off this easy for treason.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Someone call  former Senator Edward's wife and ask her
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I'm stationed here in Massachusetts deep behind enemy lines - .

It's your duty to stock enough ammunition to resupply us when we arrive to liberate your State.

I did the same when I lived behind enemy lines in Maryland.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why wouldn't they just wait for the Ice ream man to come around.

Or just walk outside and pick one up off the street. I'm sure that in the flood of evil rifles they could find something they can use.

I know that I personally picked up 3 AK's, an AR, and 10 UZI's out of the driveway this morning.
I'm actually getting a little tired of cleaning up all those weapons and I'm running out of room to store them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#26]
they lost and they know it
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#27]
J_Smith, we give y'all some shit sometimes ala "move to a free state!", but I assure you that many of us in the free states respect you guys and gals living behind enemy lines.

Stay safe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top