Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2014 10:21:22 PM EDT
Obama continues to be disengaged, continues to be responsible for nothing , continues to be dismissive of his critics, all the while it continues to get worse. The drip,drip, drip of scandals, messes, and wrong moves continues . Obama continues to float above it all never concerned about any of it. So would a catastrophic event such as a Nuke attack finally get his attention? Or will he continue to blame others like the NSA and CIA for his missteps?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Obama continues to be disengaged, continues to be responsible for nothing , continues to be dismissive of his critics, all the while it continues to get worse. The drip,drip, drip of scandals, messes, and wrong moves continues . Obama continues to float above it all never concerned about any of it. So would a catastrophic event such as a Nuke attack finally get his attention? Or will he continue to blame others like the NSA and CIA for his missteps?
View Quote

There will be a sternly worded speech on the TOTUS.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Ban everything

Deny everything

Make counter accusations

Golf

Profit
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Blame the republicans and then go fishing.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote

If an American city is nuked on Obummer's watch....I doubt he'd make it 3 days before somebody took him out for allowing it to happen.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
He will declare Martial law. Our Republic will be over.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
It will depend on whether he learned about the attack when he saw it on the morning news or the evening news.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I am as concerned as you are Al. This guy is setting us up for a bad day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ban everything

Deny everything

Make counter accusations

Golf

Profit
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Another round of golf?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:35:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think that might start a shit storm the fed doesn't want. I'm not saying it wouldn't be the end of the republic although I question if that ship has already sailed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate to be a naysayer, but I do feel as though we've left ourselves open to something horrible. Whether a terrorist attack, financial crisis or a pandemic disease.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#12]
He'll apologize for it ever having been built.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:36:59 PM EDT
[#13]
He will say it was Bush's fault, of course.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:37:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Its just not Obama, the Congress is to blame as well, no one has said shit, Where the fuck is Cruz at? all he can say is blah blah blah, just like the rest of the sheep
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Another round of golf?
View Quote

He is the worst that has ever been in the position, but he is the magic negro, so everything will be sugar coated.  

If someone does get him in the first 3 days, the urban areas will erupt and we will be living a version of "The Purge".  Something in our little corner of this rock is going to break and when it does, chaos will ensue.  Arfcomer's will likely do better than most.  I hope everyone is prepped!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#16]
our most fierce warriors will be unleashed, the FBI, and one hell of an investigation will be conducted which will lead to some drone strikes.

Remember, it will be our fault we are attacked in the first place so full retaliation will not be fair or justified.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#17]
FBHO
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.   "Don't let a good crisis go to waste."
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#19]
So Bill Clinton was a liar and an cheater but as many have said I do think he meant harm to the US of A and went on to make 10's of millions giving speeches.

Now Obama is a first liar who seems hell bent on destroying the US of A and should go down as the worst President in modern history.
So the question is will people seek him out to spew his never ending BS once he is out of office and the smoke clears so he to can go onto make 10's of millions?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#20]
We already lost New Orleans, Detroit, and half of New Jersey to hurricanes and the economy. This shit is just par for the course
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:45:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Nuke a city? Zero would apologize for putting a city where the nice Jihadis wanted to test their nuke.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never let a crisis go to waste.  Someone said that...

We have a dangerous mix of incompetent and power hungry people running the country.  While The Republic might survive it could be very ugly as I fear the full weight of the federal government would be brought to bear, not on the perpetrator of the attack, but rather the American people.  It would be the liberal wet dream of purging any dissent.  Some would not go quietly into the night.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Before or after he raises a glass to toast the Muslim brotherhood?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We have a dangerous mix of incompetent and power hungry people running the country.  While The Republic might survive it could be very ugly as I fear the full weight of the federal government would be brought to bear, not on the perpetrator of the attack, but rather the American people.  It would be the liberal wet dream of purging any dissent.  Some would not go quietly into the night.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's good advice that all of us should take.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Its just not Obama, the Congress is to blame as well, no one has said shit, Where the fuck is Cruz at? all he can say is blah blah blah, just like the rest of the sheep
View Quote

Ok, I get the frustration (btw Cruz has been saying a lot and building a coalition,) what the fuck do you expect him to do? He has to work within the system we have.

I'm truly interested in what you think Cruz (or anybody,) is supposed to do?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Blame the republicans Bush and then go fishing golfing.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:00:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

We already lost New Orleans, Detroit, and half of New Jersey to hurricanes and the economy. This shit is just par for the course
View Quote

15 years ago Detroit's population was still about a million. Now it's just over 600,000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top