Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2007 5:30:32 PM EDT
I know to go to control panel, sounds and audio devices and set them.  My problem is I don't have a gunshot sound.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot the cat when you log off.   P.S.  get some more cats....
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#3]
wow i cant believe i just figured that out. you need to have the sound as an audio file, copy and paste the name of the file in the control panel part yada yada.

Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
There is this ting called a "search engine" you use it to look things like these up. I Googled gunshot .wav and got this page. simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/sound_effects_WAV/mechanical_wavs.html
Find what you want and save it to the appropriate file and then select it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is this ting called a "search engine" you use it to look things like these up. I Googled gunshot .wav and got this page. simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/sound_effects_WAV/mechanical_wavs.html
Find what you want and save it to the appropriate file and then select it.

ROFL
9mm shotgun.wav
GHEY
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I know to go to control panel, sounds and audio devices and set them.  My problem is I don't have a gunshot sound.

Any suggestions?

I have a gunshot sound, single shot, and machine gun.

You need it in wav format.  IM me with your email.

AFM
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Shoot the cat when you log off.   P.S.  get some more cats....

I love all the cat hate here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top