Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 6:31:33 PM EDT
I just got yelled at buy a guy I sold something to on gunbroker because the money order he sent on 6/11 didn't get to me until the 15th. He actually called me a liar and said he knew I had it before that. Thats 3 business days, I'd say thats pretty fast for the post office.

I was also called heartless by some lady who read what I posted on craigslist trying to give my birds away. I'm making ever effort to find them a good home, and I've been screening people, but some how I have no heart....
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
First case, tensions are high. Second case, some tree hugging hippie that thinks you owe the birds the rest of your life.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
It crosses over from "frustrating" to "fun" when you begin attempting to "one-up" the other person's "crazy".

Fun fact - most people will desperately avoid confronting a psychotic.  BE that psychotic

_MaH
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What's with all the crazy people? They voted the Kenyan in.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
heartless for giving birds away..  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah they did, I actually used that in my reply to the crazy lady about my birds. I said "maybe if you got off your fat ass instead of waiting for Obama to give you some of my paycheck you wouldn't have so much time on your hands!"
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
heartless for giving birds away..  

Yeah, and I've spent hours on hours screening people, and calling references to make sure they will be taken care of....Damn I'm heartless.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#7]
first fuck the guy on gun broker take your sweet ass time shipping it
second cook the birds eat them and put the bones up on craigslist

fucking hippies
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#8]

fucking hippies
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Good answer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#10]

fucking hippies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top