Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/28/2005 9:47:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
horses have huge wangs
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought this was going to be a thread about Juarez.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
horses have huge wangs

And they don't leave the toilet seat up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
At least we know what the deal was with Catherine the Great and horses.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Women like the idea of being able to control something much larger than themselves.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Couldnt tell you why, so I hereby ad absolutely nothing but my own ignorance to this thread.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Women like the idea of being able to control something much larger than themselves.

+1
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Dear god no....I was suckered into watching one of them shows never again...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Besides, As long as I get my sammich and pie, who cares what a woman thinks about.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#12]
horses are beautiful

women love beautiful things

duh!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:21:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What is Juarez I used google but couldn't see how it relates to this
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a town in Mexico just over the border.  They are famed for a horse show involving a woman and the horses member. you get the idea now
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:26:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a town in Mexico just over the border.  They are famed for a horse show involving a woman and the horses member. you get the idea now

Okay... got it now. So alrighty than lets all just move along to another thread
hahaha wtf!! I didn't know that shit was real actual shows!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Women like the idea of being able to control something hung much larger than themselvestheir husbands.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Woman here, and I don't get the horse thing either.

Most of the girls I have known that were into horses were a little odd.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Mexicali, Nogales, Ciudad Juarez, Ojinaga, Acuna, Piedras Negras, Nuevo Laredo, Matamoros - All of them offer your choice of horses or bananas...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Hence why Roseann Barr and Rosie O' Donnel arn't "Horse people".
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a town in Mexico just over the border.  They are famed for a horse show involving a HEAVILY DRUGGED woman and the horses member. you get the idea now

fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
horses are beautiful

women love beautiful things

duh!

Ahhh, ok, then my penis must be awe inspiring...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Cal: Oh, man, I had a weekend.
Andy Stitzer: Yeah?
Cal: We went to Tijuana, Mexico, you know? And we thought it would be fun, you know, to go to a show. Everybody says you gotta check out one of these shows. And... it's a woman fuckin' a horse. We get there and we think it's gonna be awesome and... it is not as cool as it sounds like it's gonna be. It's kinda gross.
Andy Stitzer: Yeah.
Cal: You think "A woman fuckin' a horse" and you get there and... it's a woman fucking a horse.
Cal: It was really giving it to her. And you know what? To be honest I just felt bad for her, we all just felt bad for her.
Cal: I kinda felt bad for the horse!
Andy Stitzer: Wow, that's something.

The 40 Year Old Virgin
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Because they are easier to mount then the
washing machine during the spin cycle
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Warning: "horse chicks" (i.e., girls/women who are "into" horses) tend to be looney (more than usual).  Sure, there are exceptions, but, damn.

-Troy

Yep.

Top 3 crazy chicks off the top of my head, in no particular order:

1) Single moms (self explanatory)
2) Horse chicks
3) Chicks that like dragons
4) Anime girls (not the actual cartoons, but the ones that dress up like the ones in the cartoons)

Okay, so I thought of 4
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:15:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh they're "horse people" in an entirely different sense of the word.  Like "crab people".
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#28]

whats the deal with men and wondering about weird stuff??

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:21:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Don't forget San Luis, Algodones,  and Hermosillo.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh they're "horse people" in an entirely different sense of the word.  Like "crab people".

LMFAO. Oh no! The implications!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Do not question it, Grasshopper. Simply learn to ride. Doors will open for you.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Is this guy's opening doors for you because they
have mistaken you for a woman ?

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:00:29 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool
Seven virgins and a mule, keep it cool, keep it cool
We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown
Were exclusively our own, all our own, all our own"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:07:00 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Wow!  I'm in tears!  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:15:24 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I agree with Rodent, for you single guys, or the married ones needing to take their wife on a date, find a riding stable, or friends with horses.

If it is a first date, I will guarantee you a second.

I love it because I can go on a date and get some work done at the same time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:22:26 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Warning: "horse chicks" (i.e., girls/women who are "into" horses) tend to be looney (more than usual).  Sure, there are exceptions, but, damn.
-Troy

I don't know about "looney" but I can vouch for "horse chicks" having some strange quirks.
All the women in my family are "horse chicks" so I've got a bit of experience with them.
Several times I've found myself strangly attracted to women with horses, only to later remember why they are bad for me. I've now sworn them off, much like cigarettes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:24:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
-Troy

I don't know about "looney" but I can vouch for "horse chicks" having some strange quirks.
All the women in my family are "horse chicks" so I've got a bit of expereince with them.
Several times I've found myself strangly attracted to women with horses, only to later remember why they are bad for me. I've now sworn them off, much like cigarettes.

What are their quirks?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:39:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Do horse chicks prefer to own or ride males
and not phillys?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:40:18 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
-Troy

All the women in my family are "horse chicks" so I've got a bit of expereince with them.

What are their quirks?

The serious "Horse Chicks" that I know tend to be very independent and care more about their stock than anything else.  I tend to view a horse as a tool to get some work done.  Also to help get that first date.  If only it would warm up and thaw out.  I don't want to take her out and have a 1200lb gelding slip on the ice and fall on her.

"How 'bout dinner?  When you get out of traction, of course."
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:53:04 AM EDT
[#40]
They are  pets not much to it plus its a sport a girl can do. Many many of those around that have been socially acceptable for so long.  Lots of guys like horses to.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:07:07 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
They are  pets not much to it plus its a sport a girl can do. Many many of those around that have been socially acceptable for so long.  Lots of guys like horses to.

Brokeback Mountain does not count.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:20:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Most are nuts.I know.I married one.
But ALL have incredible,gripping thighs!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:29:15 AM EDT
[#43]
As a self-acknowledged "horse chick" since I was a toddler, I'll admit that yes, we do have our quirks.  BUT show me one "gun guy" that doesn't!

+1 on taking riding lessons if you're a single guy.  You will not lack for dates.

FWIW my horse outlasted a gazillion boyfriends and two fiances.  He and my hubby get along just fine, though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:42:05 AM EDT
[#44]
I like both, women and horses.  Throw in a little butt-puckering excitement like a dangerous mountain trail and I'm there.  Plus, cowgirl eyecandy is the best there is to be had.  Umm... Rodeo royalty.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Because they are easier to mount then the
washing machine during the spin cycle

There it is guys. Same for Older HD's an the vibration...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:51:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Ever hear of Kegel exercises?  The ones that women are supposed to do to um....tighten things up down there.  That happens naturally to women who ride horses.  Which, therefore, means women who ride horses are um....tighter.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:55:08 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
They like to "ride"!

My girlfiend recently told me she had a horse as a child.
I said, "So.......that's where you learned to ride so well".
She just smiled.

Unicorns are also big with some gals. My buddy theorized this explanation: Unicorns symbolize virginity (since only a virgin could tame one), thus they are popular with gals who regret "starting" too young.

ckmorley
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:49:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Women ride horses so they have an excuse for losing their virginity. Riding over rough terrain causes the hymen to tear. A big plus for the guys who say that riding horses give the women great exercise for pleasing men.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:02:20 AM EDT
[#49]
probably a simliar phenomenon as with MEN and Motorcycles...which I don't seem to understand either and I am a man (where do I turn in my card).

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Every chick who loves horses is fucking crazy... I've dated 3, never again.  When I see a woman talk to a horse it makes me want to vomit.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top