Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/13/2006 6:38:19 PM EDT
Mines gotta be when I lit some sulfer and told my brother [9] I'd give him a buck if he could take a great big whiff without coughing.

After I quit laughing I DID give him the buck anyways.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#1]
it's not the worst by far, but I always chuckle at it...

Once my kid brother was eating a bowl full of sweet green seedless grapes.  I substituted one of the grapes with a ultra super sour pickled green olive soaked for a week in habenaro juice.

It didn't hit him right away.  But once it passed his esophagus his face melted onto the kitchen floor.  I was grounded for a month.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I got sick of him sleeping until noon during summer break, so I grabbed the air horn out of dad's boat and woke him up with it.  He chased me out into the street in his underwear... it was hilarious!  

Edit:  One day we were returning some tapes and a nintendo game to the video store.  On our way out the door, I stopped him and asked him to make sure the game was rewound.  He had the game out of the case and was putting it into the machine, and didn't know what was up until I busted out laughing.  He has always been the bigger geek than me, and still won't own up to that...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
i scraped the powdered sugar off the top of a cookie and covered it with alum instead.  then gave it to my friend's little brother.  he puckered so bad he couldn't even cry.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Once when i was 16 I went fishing in the pond behind my house and while there a 6ft black snake swan across the pond and i got an idea, so i smacked it in the head and took back up to the house.  My mom and sister had gone to one of my sisters softball games and would be back some, so i took the dead snake and wrapped it around the first porch step.  

When they got home my mom saw the snake and came in the house wondering why i wrapped a dead snake around the steps, then the screaming started coming from the front yard.  My sister still hasnt forgiven me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#5]
One of my favorite things to play with as a kid was fishing line.  It was good for so many things.  I used to attach it to a coat hangar bent into the shape of a hook, put it on the far side of my brother while he was sleeping, and run the line into my room.  Then yank on it.  Funny stuff.

Anyway, one time my little brother, who was probably 8 years old, was in the bathroom taking a bath.  I went into his room and tied some fishing line to a folding chair near his little desk.  I snaked it back to my room and waited.  Once he got out of the bathroom and went into his room and shut the door, I gave the string a little yank.  It was just enough to make the chair rock back a bit.  I heard a little squeal of surprise muffled by the wall.  Now that I knew I had his attention, I yanked hard on the string and made the chair fall.  What came next was a scream of bloody murder.  It sounded like someone was taking him apart with a chainsaw.  I ran into his room and he was on his bed, in the corner, curled up into the fetal position.  It took me several seconds to get him to stop screaming.

Now, if someone did this to me today in my 30's I'd probably shit myself.  Here you are, a little kid, and you see a chair move all by itself.  Obviously you are scared at this point and are staring at the chair, when it just falls the fuck over.  

That was the funniest thing I ever did to him, especially considering what we had done a few months prior - my other brother and I shut the lights off in the house, spun him around in a chair (it was "a game") and ran away for a second.  When we came back (still in the dark) we were covered in blankets and screamed in strange voices that we were demons coming to get him.  We dragged him, screaming all the way, into the bathroom where we had removed the lightbulbs.  We threw him in there and locked the door.  Then, we proceeded to tell him he was dead and that the devil was coming for him.

It's a miracle he didn't turn out to be a fucking serial killer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#6]
My brother and I would hide in my little sister's room when she was about 5, every single night.  When the lights would go off we would grab her without making any noise, and scare the pants off of her.  She would scream bloody murder and we would get in trouble.  It got so routine, that in the end my mom wasn't even mad anymore.

The hardest part was finding new places to hide, since my sister would check every known hide out before she went to bed.  

ETA:  She was scared of the dark until she was 13, that always brings a smile to my face.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
One of my favorite things to play with as a kid was fishing line.  It was good for so many things.  I used to attach it to a coat hangar bent into the shape of a hook, put it on the far side of my brother while he was sleeping, and run the line into my room.  Then yank on it.  Funny stuff.

Anyway, one time my little brother, who was probably 8 years old, was in the bathroom taking a bath.  I went into his room and tied some fishing line to a folding chair near his little desk.  I snaked it back to my room and waited.  Once he got out of the bathroom and went into his room and shut the door, I gave the string a little yank.  It was just enough to make the chair rock back a bit.  I heard a little squeal of surprise muffled by the wall.  Now that I knew I had his attention, I yanked hard on the string and made the chair fall.  What came next was a scream of bloody murder.  It sounded like someone was taking him apart with a chainsaw.  I ran into his room and he was on his bed, in the corner, curled up into the fetal position.  It took me several seconds to get him to stop screaming.

Now, if someone did this to me today in my 30's I'd probably shit myself.  Here you are, a little kid, and you see a chair move all by itself.  Obviously you are scared at this point and are staring at the chair, when it just falls the fuck over.  

That was the funniest thing I ever did to him, especially considering what we had done a few months prior - my other brother and I shut the lights off in the house, spun him around in a chair (it was "a game") and ran away for a second.  When we came back (still in the dark) we were covered in blankets and screamed in strange voices that we were demons coming to get him.  We dragged him, screaming all the way, into the bathroom where we had removed the lightbulbs.  We threw him in there and locked the door.  Then, we proceeded to tell him he was dead and that the devil was coming for him.

YET, that is.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I zapped my brother in the ass with a cattle prod......when he was in the shower. He jumped up and knocked the shower head off and was out cold for about 20 mins. I was 18 and he was 14 and to this day I still don't turn my back on him.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I almost forgot.  We used to lock my little sister and our 2 cousins of about the same age in a closet and tell them that they would die in 10 days without food.  We would then count down the days, all the while they are screaming for us to let them out, maybe some tears.  We open the doors at nine days and we would laugh as they raced to the refrigerator to eat whatever they could find.  

I miss being young.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#10]
my sister had a broken foot, and a cast......I was jealous of all the special treatment she was getting, so I put some tacks in her bed.........I got my ass BEAT for that one.....took it like a champ though........cause it was funny!...( at the time)
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#11]
That'd have to be my nephew son the little fucker fuckers who look like me that show up at my Mom's house on Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving and at my sister's my brother's both of their houses every day.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Gutted out an oreo, filled it with toothpaste, gave it to the little sis. He he he. Mom was pissed.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

HMMM... Is that how I got this way?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HMMM... Is that how I got this way?

Wrong state, but nice try.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#15]
My bro used to put a half-full mason jar of water in the freezer every day and then come home and add tapwater to it after work.  one day i poured about a shot of vodka in with it before it froze...

bout got my ass beat bad for that one :)  he's 5'11 330 and i'm 5'9 180ish... best bet is to run off for a while
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I used to sneak into my sisters room (ninja style) when they were asleep. I would then tack some of moms sewing thread to the ceiling and  tie my dirty skid marked undies right above thier noses. We still laugh about it today!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By John Parker:
I used to sneak into my sisters room (ninja style) when they were asleep. I would then tack some of moms sewing thread to the ceiling and  tie my dirty skid marked undies right above thier noses. We still laugh about it today!

That's pretty fucking imaginative!    
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By John Parker:

that's damn good
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Got my brother to Google "Tub Girl"
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#20]
I used to take our big hot shot cattle prod and turn it on agiainst the door handle as my brother was coming into the house.  Got him every time.

I also got my brother to believe that I killed Santa one christmas eve (when he was about 5).  We were celebrating Christmas out at the grandparents house, waaaaaaay out in the sticks.  We were staying up late that night.  My uncle got up on the roof without my brother knowing, and started making noise.  My brother totally believed that Santa was there to bring him his presents.  I then grabbed my SKS and went outside, and fired about 10 rounds outside of the house, while my brother was waiting inside.   My uncle made some gargling noises, and a bit of a commotion, then just stopped.  It took at least an hour to stop his crying.  He really thought that I killed Santa.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#21]
I've always treated my younger brother with respect, the way I would like to be treated.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I've always treated my younger brother with respect, the way I would like to be treated.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I've been an electronics nerd since a very young age, and when I was about 10 I was out in the field screwing around with my younger brothers.  We had an electric fence set up to keep our calf in, and I had strategically placed a brick by the fence.  I stood on the brick and grabbed the wire, telling my brothers it was off, they got a nasty surprise when they tried the same trick.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't f*Ck with family, other people...
That's different.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
My brother and I would hide in my little sister's room when she was about 5, every single night.  When the lights would go off we would grab her without making any noise, and scare the pants off of her.  She would scream bloody murder and we would get in trouble.  It got so routine, that in the end my mom wasn't even mad anymore.

The hardest part was finding new places to hide, since my sister would check every known hide out before she went to bed.  

ETA:  She was scared of the dark until she was 13, that always brings a smile to my face.

That's real nice. So you get off on inflicting fear or pain on others. I bet you were that sick fuck kid that would put kittens in a pillow case filled with rocks and throw them in a river. I will safely assume you have a criminal record and are possibly a serial killer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I used to take our big hot shot cattle prod and turn it on agiainst the door handle as my brother was coming into the house.  Got him every time.

I also got my brother to believe that I killed Santa one christmas eve (when he was about 5).  We were celebrating Christmas out at the grandparents house, waaaaaaay out in the sticks.  We were staying up late that night.  My uncle got up on the roof without my brother knowing, and started making noise.  My brother totally believed that Santa was there to bring him his presents.  I then grabbed my SKS and went outside, and fired about 10 rounds outside of the house, while my brother was waiting inside.   My uncle made some gargling noises, and a bit of a commotion, then just stopped.  It took at least an hour to stop his crying.  He really thought that I killed Santa.

Hahahahah, you shot Christmas!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I was standing at the end of a hall and for some reason my sister ran straight at me.  For reasons I still don't know i just stood there and lifted my knee, she ran straight into it.  She was screaming bloody murder that I had kicked her, my dad didn't buy it and though it was halarious.  I'll never let her forget it.

Then another time my parents were walking the dog and my she let her mouth fly out on me with all fury cursing like you wouldn't believe.  I recorded the entire thing on tape and played it back for my parents she was grounded for a month
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's real nice. So you get off on inflicting fear or pain on others. I bet you were that sick fuck kid that would put kittens in a pillow case filled with rocks and throw them in a river. I will safely assume you have a criminal record and are possibly a serial killer.

WTF?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:47:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:03:34 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

STFU
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:09:58 AM EDT
[#31]
My older brother didn't treat me that well so I saved up all my and my younger brother's toenail clippings for a few months.  They were sprinkled in my older bro's bed every few nights.  He'd get mad and ask who'd been cutting their nails in his bed.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:16:24 AM EDT
[#32]
I tied my mom's tubes in knots before I was born.
I'm an only child.

Kent
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:40:58 AM EDT
[#33]
I always was a farter.  Depending on what I ate, it could be tolerable or it could peel paint.  One time in one of my paint peeling days, I managed to capture pure fart essence in a 35mm film container.  Without my brother suspecting, I gave the closed container to him and asked him if he knew what "this" smells like.

He nearly hurled.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:47:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:49:23 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
My bro used to put a half-full mason jar of water in the freezer every day and then come home and add tapwater to it after work.  one day i poured about a shot of vodka in with it before it froze...

bout got my ass beat bad for that one :)  he's 5'11 330 and i'm 5'9 180ish... best bet is to run off for a while

So he got a jar of cold unfrozen vodka-flavored water?

I'm unclear on why he did the thing with the water, on why putting vodka in it was terribly funny, or why it might result in him wanting to beat you.

Maybe I'm just dense.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:31:50 AM EDT
[#36]
My choice of the childhood prank was liquid dishwashing soap on the toothbrush, being the youngest of 6 children and being about 8 years old the first time I played this prank it took years before they finally figured out who was doing this.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:53:17 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF? Who the hell puts rocks in the pillow case?

Pussy.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:05:35 AM EDT
[#38]
When I was 6 and my brother was 16 I was behind him in line for communion (Catholic).  As he was taking one of those slow, somber steps forward I moved one of his feet behind the other with my foot.  He went down and knocked several people out of line.  Got a world class whoopin' from my parents after church.

Also crushed a bag of Funyuns and poured them in his sleeping bag during a camping trip...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:26:33 AM EDT
[#40]
My grandparents had the classic spooky basement. Pitch black, all kinds of mysterious noises, and you had to make a loooooong trip down the stairs to reach the light switch at the bottom. Ever kid that walked down those stairs always wondered if their worst fears would come true. Would a monster jump out and attack them? Maybe a serial killer? Who knows?

Well, let's find out.

So I hid at the bottom of the stairs. I can hear my little brother slowly coming down the stairs. His steps are very careful and deliberate. I make a small scratching noise. His breath is quickly interupted and he stops. Now I can hear him breathing nervously. Ever the trooper, he presses on. I begin to summon all that is evil inside me. My 10 year old mind quickly recalls every zombie, slasher and thriller movie I had ever seen up to that point. I'm seething with anticipation. My brother takes one last step then...

RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

My brother nearly went into convulsions. He screamed like nothing I had ever hear before. He was crying uncontrolably. His worst fears had been realized.

Afterwards, one of his dreams came true. My grandfather upon learning what had just transpired, prompty whipped my ass.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Step one....
Take out the hallway Light bulb....
Step two....
Tape a mouse trap on the wall between the light switch, and fan switch, and set it....
Step three...
"Hey Nick, can you come here a minute"
Poor Nick fumbles for the lights, no go...Reaches into his room....CRACK.....followed by a shit load of screaming.........

This was a weekly event with my room mates in my younger years. Absolutly hysterical after 12 beers

Sean
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yeah that is pretty fucked up.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#43]
I am the youngest of three brothers so I was always the one getting the jokes played on.  If I wasn't the butt of a joke then I was getting my ass whooped.  My oldest brother did hand me a 9V battery one time and ask me to test it wtih my tongue.  "well, duh, okay dear brother o'mine"  zzaaapp!  

Another time my middle brother was working on a motorcycle.  He had the lid off of the brake fluid cylinder on the handle bars.  He tells me to take a look in there and tell him what I see.  As soon as my eye is over the fluid he pulls the brake lever.  Yaaaayyy!!! Brake fluid in my eye!  Thanks bro!

Quoted:
Also crushed a bag of Funyuns and poured them in his sleeping bag during a camping trip...

Mmmmmm......Funyuns......argh, argh.....

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Tag for the great ideas...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Question, how much Adult Sibling Rivalry still ...
Fuck it, never mind!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:00:12 AM EDT
[#46]
I made a parachute out of a bedsheet and some twine and talked my little brother , who was about 6 at the time, into jumpung off of our roof with it.  

I think the chute would have opened if the roof had been a little higher.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:12:55 AM EDT
[#47]
once on a trip in west texas I begged the family to stop and let me climb a mountain, at the top of the mountain (1,000 feet up) I found a Tarantula body that was just the shell.  I took it back down and got in the front seat of the truck.  My father in law was driving and finally asked what I had.  I cracked open my hands just enough for him to see and he immediately stopped the truck and baled then I turned around and showed my wife and her mother, the truck emptied so fast.  The funny part is they left our 9 month old baby in the back.  I still laugh

I had a room mate that needed a good prank so I call all the recruters i could and the morman church and asked that they visit me( I was acting like him).  He had more people come by the house and never figured it out.  We finally told him and he got pissed b/c it was interferring with his finals
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:13:33 AM EDT
[#48]
tag
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Here is another one I pulled when I was 14.  I came into the locker room with a herseys bar and acted like I was eating it.  Then as always some of the guys started asking for a piece.  So I gave them a like piece of chocolate exlax that was wrapped in a herseys wrapper.  They never asked me for food again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:26:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Not the worst

Had him hold on to the exposed top of a sparkplug of a lawnmower i was tinkering with.
Then I pulled the start cord. shocked the shit out of him.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top