Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2016 5:35:37 PM EDT
Yesterday FedEx tracking showed it was on schedule and would be delivered by the end of the day, it never showed up.
Today FedEx tracking shows no scheduled delivery date available at this time.
What are my odds?
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same problem.
My package was supposed be delivered last Friday. Then it changed to Monday. Now it says no scheduled delivery date.
It looks like it is in Memphis.

Stupid FedEx
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#2]
1.5/10
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I bought something from London Bridge Trading 2 weeks ago.  Said it'd get delivered between 12/26 and 12/29.  FedEx.

It got delivered in 3 days.

Then, a week after it was delivered, I got an email from FedEx saying my package was in Va Beach and would be delivered in 2 days.

I don't know what the fuck is up with that, but I didn't get a double order.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a package out for delivery early yesterday, got another package out for delivery early today.  UPS both times  Driver dropped it off from UHaul last night.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Problems here too.  

Ordered an 'in stock ready to ship' Le Creuset dutch oven from Sur Le Table

5 days later the order was still 'processing' So I emailed, then called.  It's really backordered until February.

So I found the same one on Amazon - in stock, ready to ship.  Ordered it 2 day shipping.  Supposed to deliver Thursday (haven't actually received shipping /tracking confirmation).

Called Sur Le Table to cancel,  they can't cancel the order because it may have already shipped.

Today they respond to original email - backordered until at least February, maybe longer depending on your place on the list.

So my daughter either gets none, 1, or 2  $360 dutch ovens for Christmas.

FML  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top