Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2002 4:21:12 AM EDT
for 400 or less range? Anybody have experience with these? I've never owned one before.

Thanks much.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:39:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard good things about Sony.

I've heard bad things about JVC (a former coworker got burned buying one that turned out to be unusable -- it has all the fancy connections he wanted, but turns out that JVC refuses to cooperate with Microsoft to create the necessary drivers).
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 6:17:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out e-bay!  I got a used Sony with two hours on it for $300.  It was a $1200 Hi8 Camcorder new and the guy worked for Circuit City.  He used it to film one little league game and then wanted to get something else with more doo-dads on it.  The one I bought from him is "brand new" in appearance and works perfectly.  I've used it for six months with no problems.  He also sent me two extra batteries, a case and some tape.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top