Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2002 1:46:59 AM EDT
About a week after Colombine, the liberal do-gooders down the street appeared at my door offering me a whopping $100 gift certificate from Toys R Us if I turned in my match AR.

When I asked them if they would be willing to write me a check for $1600 to make up the rest of my loss, they went off on me and PERSONALLY blamed me for the doings at Colombine.

A few months later, Bob, my neighbor, invited me to his annual Taint party.(T'aint thanksgiving,T'ain't Christmas)

Guess who showed up? He seemed calm, she seemed whacked out on mood elevators. I really don't like this pair too much. Besides boring me, she's always telling people about their personal business that really isn't anyone's concern.

All of a sudden, she shouted that she had to make an announcement. Holding her hubby's hand, she announced in a sing-song voice, enunciating every syllable: "My hus-band has start-ted to at-tend the same church I do. Now we are both wor-shipping as a cou-ple."

I looked at Bob with a look of total awe.

"Holy $hit, Bob, She must be dishing out some pretty powerful pu$$y if it's strong enough to make a man change gods!" I said.

Bob took me by the arm and led me into the kitchen, and his boss followed us in. The boss took my drink and poured it out and looked at Bob. Bob nodded, and the boss reached into the cabinet under the sink. He produced a hidden bottle of Glenlivet 12 year old single malt and poured about 4 inches into a glass, added ice and a small splash of water. Bob handed it to me.

Just then, Bob's wife walked in. "Give Piccolo another drink and turn him loose again," she said.

The do-gooders left a few minutes later and the party took off.

Link Posted: 11/30/2002 2:01:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:32:48 AM EDT
[#2]
you da man pick!
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:47:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
About a week after Colombine, the liberal do-gooders down the street appeared at my door offering me a whopping $100 gift certificate from Toys R Us if I turned in my match AR.
View Quote

Turn in your AR? to where?? To them so they can resell it??? You know how the media always claims the ARs are "CHEAP" guns...

Most people I've encountered that don't know guns too well, think they are dirt cheap, like less than $100! That's why they think criminals can easily afford them...
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 5:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering EXACTALY how they knew you had a match-AR in the first place?
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Piccolo, have you looked into how the rest of us can get in on this "buy an AR15 for a $100 ToysRUS gift certificate" thing?  Sounds good to me....
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Taint Party.  LOL. Gonna organize one for tonight
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah?  How?

Link Posted: 11/30/2002 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Not all but most women are whacked like that; that's the sad thing. No brains.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah?  How?

View Quote

He's on [b]THE[/b] list.....

Scott

Link Posted: 11/30/2002 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude, you are one funny sum-bitch!!!!!

Sounds like your neighbor Bob, his wife, & his boss are some alright folks too.  What a freakin' hoot!!

-Eric
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah?  How?

View Quote

A couple years earlier, the twit called the LEOs on me when I was snapping in in my yard. Thank God I got a sensible LEO that knew what snapping in was. The woman apparently told the LEOs I was actually shooting and using a nearby house as a backstop.

The LEO went and told them I was OK and that I was some kind of match shooter and I wasn't doing anything wrong.

The part that really frosted my ass to no end came about 6 weeks after when some nut was on the loose. The husband actually had the gall to try borrow a firearm from me! THAT tale of woe will come later. You have to see these *s to believe  them.

He's on [b]THE[/b] list.....

Scott

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#13]
my favorite payback?? i was living with this woman and she was the accountant for this business.. well they kept 2 sets of books.. i know this because she told me and showed me them... i would sometimes come in and help this so-called girl friend to finish the filing at night.. well we broke up and she tried to call the cops saying i was driving by her house and harrassing her.. well the cops came to me and asked me about it.. seems the nights i was suppose to be harassing her, i was at my job, clocked in and was 53 miles away from her... she said she saw my car infront of her house all the time at night.. well the car i supposed to have owned and was parking infront of her house at night, was sold 3 days after we broke up.. by now the cops realised this (ahem) lady was nuts.. so my payback??? one of my close buddies is in upper management for the IRS... yup... sure did turn her and her boss in... oh.. and she also told me she hadn't filed her income taxes for the last 6 years. and she was also paying herself under the table..... i got a 10% fee(determined from the ammount she owed on her taxes) for turning her in.... and her?? well she got jail time , 5yrs and some outrageous ammount for a fine.....
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#14]
You put Glenlivet on ice and then put water in it?
That's like buying a match AR for $1700 and then using Wolf Ammo....
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:55:23 AM EDT
[#15]
not so, actually its quite nice. even their web site rec's it.(water)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top