Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 12:02:58 PM EDT
I missed it thursday, but they replayed it yesterday on spike.

An all new season of MXC. Yippee.

So in honor of the new season, what's your'e favorite event?

For me, I'd have to say sinkers and floaters, with Log Drop being a close second.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
i'd have to agree with you
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Right you are, Kenny!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#3]
thats a good one for bad spills.   anyone remember the guy running out and pulling off about 3/4 of a backflip? i laughed till i cried then laughed some more.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
thats a good one for bad spills.   anyone remember the guy running out and pulling off about 3/4 of a backflip? i laughed till i cried then laughed some more.

Was that the one where he drew a number for a sumo event? That was just on yesterday.

He drew the number, celebrated, and then tried to do a backflip. Unsuccessfully.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#5]
"Clear Sphere of Fear"

"Rotating Surfboard of Death"

"Dash to Death"

"Wall Bangers"

"Pole Riders"

Cheers,
Bob Ash
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#6]
it was during sink or swim, the guy ran down failed at the back flip then fell over on the rocks. i would bet on a decent concussion and a bruised ego on that one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Sinkers and Floaters, indeed.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Sinkers and Floaters definitely.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#9]
sinkers and floaters.

The big tea cup thing looks like fun though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:47:05 PM EDT
[#10]
which is the one where they hang onto the giant spinning corncob zipwire over the water and try to land on a lily pad?  That and Rotating Surfboard of Doom my favorites.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#11]
the "running up the hill while big foam boulders roll down the tunnel at you" event
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#12]
The ball launcher event, where contestants cross a suspended rope ladder, while volleyballs are fired at them.

I also like the Log Drop - thats always funny when teh contestants drop thru, smacking their faces or the backs of their collective skulls on the logs...

And the commentary is unfucking believable....

Some of the best comedic writing on TV....
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#13]
all events as long as they arent the acting karyoke events
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I love the event where they run full bore into doors that may or may not open, and when they have to catch the volleyball in the mudpit
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The ball launcher event, where contestants cross a suspended rope ladder, while volleyballs are fired at them.

brass balls!

The new episode (cheaters vs the jilted) ended with that. Several great shots to the face!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top