Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2010 12:15:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
For starters, there's no timer on the video that I can see.  The game looks pretty cool though...
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, back up iron sights and a flat top.  Everyone has noticed that.  It's historically inaccurate as hell.  The hilarious part is that they had some SF officer and a Russian Spetsnaz guy as their advisers.  I guess you didn't notice the giant SOG tattoo on the guy's arm either.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I suppose the technically the rear sight is on backwards, but I guess some people do that in real life too some times...
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Well there shouldn't be any wacky cool rails as far as I know.  It should be like a car15 with a solid carry handle setup.  All the rail jazz didn't come till later if that's supposed to be Vietnam.
Link Posted: 6/21/2010 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I suppose the technically the rear sight is on backwards, but I guess some people do that in real life too some times...

Pshh, no one's THAT foolish sir.

Link Posted: 6/22/2010 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#6]
you mean the m203 hanguard isn't correct, theres an a3 flattop, with a troy BUIS and an M4 stock instead of a CAR stock
Link Posted: 6/23/2010 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Just recycled weapon models from previous games.
Link Posted: 6/24/2010 6:12:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I hope they fix that before it comes out... that kinda takes a lot out of the experience for me, especially when they talk about how much work went into detailing the cockpit of that chopper, then they completely forget about period correct rifles...
Link Posted: 6/24/2010 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah, I hope they fix that before it comes out... that kinda takes a lot out of the experience for me, especially when they talk about how much work went into detailing the cockpit of that chopper, then they completely forget about period correct rifles...

Wait til multiplayer when your weapon attachments will be aimpoints, eotechs and acogs, along with the usual halo superhuman faggotry
Link Posted: 6/24/2010 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They got the chopper wrong. Hind's gunner is forward, pilot sit to the rear.

Link Posted: 7/10/2010 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also might add that there where no Hinds in 68

Link Posted: 7/10/2010 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#12]
one of the Russians was using a spas 12 that was available for pickup. that was not available in 68...
Link Posted: 7/11/2010 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

Link Posted: 7/11/2010 5:14:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Probably won't be getting this game.
Link Posted: 7/12/2010 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

i didn't realize.. that's hilarious

this game sounds like a trainwreck
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

agreed, will not be getting this one.
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#17]

I'll pass....

Link Posted: 7/15/2010 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

Not wanting to be Captian Obvious here but you guys do know that this is supposed to be set in the cold war right? So it could be anywhere from 1947 to 1991. And from I have heard so far about this game nothing was hinted that this was in the Vietnam War.
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

Not wanting to be Captian Obvious here but you guys do know that this is supposed to be set in the cold war right? So it could be anywhere from 1947 to 1991. And from I have heard so far about this game nothing was hinted that this was in the Vietnam War.

Well, it says right in the video "Payback/Laos/February 12, 1968".

This kind of made me think it it was taking place in Laos, in February of '68.

Link Posted: 7/16/2010 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

Better watch the video Captain....

Link Posted: 7/16/2010 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

Yeah, and the helicopter in the game doesn't even look like a Hind, looks more like those fake Hinds from "Red Dawn".  Horrid.
Link Posted: 7/17/2010 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that too.

Well, it says right in the video "Payback/Laos/February 12, 1968".

This kind of made me think it it was taking place in Laos, in February of '68.  

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#23]
what difference does it make?? its a game....if you want real life, join the military, and see how long the spawn delay is when you catch a bullet in your face...
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
what difference does it make?? its a game....if you want real life, join the military, and see how long the spawn delay is when you catch a bullet in your face...

Why defend a team of developers that can't get anything right?
Or you can do nothing but spew about how real life is.. Real
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top