Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2002 2:32:46 PM EDT
You know, the jeans with the worn-out looking thighs and ass. They actually BUY them looking like sh!t that way! [:D]

I swear the stupidist looking clothes can be found on these people for whom "image" is SOOOO important.

Don't they know how ridiculous they look? [%|]

Kind of like when I was younger, the hot new look then was the "JR" look (Just Raped). You know - torn sweatshirt hanging off one shoulder, ratty-frizzy hair, ripped-kneed jeans.
Looks like they just crawled their way across the woods after a night out with Mike Tyson. [:D]

Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
That kind of crap bugs me. I had a friend that got one of those semi-ripped-up abercombie hats. Me and my other friends always gave him crap about it.

He was always a little weird like that....
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You think those are bad, look through Yahoo's almost-daily "fashion" photos.  The so-called "designers" nowadays seem to think that clothing must either (a) show off a model's tits, or (b) be something that no sane woman would ever wear.

Most women don't have the bodies to carry off option (a).

Here's a perfect example of option (b):
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020406/170/1d36f.html[/url]

Do they really think any woman would be (ahem) caught dead ([:D]) in that??
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You think those are bad, look through Yahoo's almost-daily "fashion" photos.  The so-called "designers" nowadays seem to think that clothing must either (a) show off a model's tits, or (b) be something that no sane woman would ever wear.

View Quote

It's also a great example of (a). Do my eyes deceive me or am I catching a glimpse of a right nipple here?

Hooray for fashion!
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
heh i give this girl i know a hard time about that im like u know for free i can make em look like that [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

It's also a great example of (a). Do my eyes deceive me or am I catching a glimpse of a right nipple here?

Hooray for fashion!
View Quote

Yes, that would appear to be a nipple.

medcop
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Ya, those already worn looking jeans and such are pretty bad.

But some of the clothes marketed to young girls nowadays is even worse.

I was at Cracker Barrel for breakfast yesterday and I couldn't believe what I saw a group of teenage girls wearing.

One girl was wearing a t-shirt that said "If I kiss him will he shut up". And another girl was wearing a t-shirt that said "Flirt like crazy".

These girls were MAYBE 13 or 14. And they were having breakfast with their parents and grandparents.

I couldn't freakin believe it. It amazes me that parent actually buy this crap for their kids.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:35:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Jeans ready for the garbage can do seem like low fashion.  But a lot of rockers got rich wearing them.  And they are one notch above a light blue polyester leisure suit with white belt and white shoes. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Liberalism: The sign of a society in decline
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#10]
There is this young russian broad at my work that wears those Stressed look jeans, like they are going to fall apart right on her.....

I  been hopin they do when she walks right pass me.  
Damm, they look good on her.
c-rock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top