Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 6:29:39 PM EDT
What do you think the back story will be on Hurly, the fat guy on the TV show "Lost"?

I can't see this guy having some hidden trauma in his past like the rest of the passengers. Maybe a late pizza delivery or something.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't care.  I just watch it for her:

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep wondering if they made him buy two seat tickets, since he's so big.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I just saw her on a TV commercial for some product. Don't ask me what.

So she gets gets extra jobs and the fat guy doesn't.

Typical.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats a good show.  I hate the two Asians though!  Damn that guy is POS!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmm, let's see.

Tropical island. No Ho-Ho's, Twinkies, Big-Macs, El Grande Burritos, Pizza Hut, or soft drinks of any kind.  

Just maybe some fruit, fish, berries, seaweed, and lots of water.  

By episode 8 he should be noticeably lighter and his clothes starting to sag.  

Yet, he'll be the same distgusting blotus he is now for the duration of the show.  

Wait, it's GLANDULAR.

Riiiiight
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#6]
They should eat that fat guy and melt his fat for fuel in lamps.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

best idea going
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:36:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I really like this show. I think it's very well done, but has it moved slowly for anyone else? I mean, I enjoy seeing the past lives of all the islanders, but it's almost like the ball gets dropped between episodes.

And I swear to God ... the old man with all the knives ... the one who was a paraplegic when the plane went down and suddenly regained the use of his legs?? That guy knows something. I think when he was hunting wild boar and saw whatever that creature is that it possessed him or something.

And why was the coffin of Jack's father empty!? Omg!

It's one of those edge of your seat kinda shows. It'll keep us guessing, but I really want to see more about the creature whatever that is.

And can anyone tell me how they knew they had intercepted a message that was 16 years old?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

best idea going

+1 and the "fat guy"'s name is Hurley
ETA: I FINALLY got my membership after over a week! WOHOO!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]
There was a numbered meter on the message that said it had been repeated something like 53,000 times...they did the math and came up with the 16 year period.

Yeah the show is kinda slow. Even so, they seem to run out of steam at the forty minute mark, so the last four minutes of the show is usually a music video...

But what else is out there? Aanother CSI clone?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I liked that other show Matthew Fox was in.  It was a couple of years ago.  Haunted.  There were a couple of very good episodes and then it was summarily canceled.  One episode in particular was VERY good.  I suppose not enough people agreed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320028/

Dennis Jenkins
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Ever read that book Alive!!   About the soccor team that crashed in the andes?

This one guy could keep the whole teem alive for about two weeks!!!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top