Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2001 9:26:36 AM EDT
I have been posting some pics lately and they only seem to work for a day that's it??? WTF?
I have been using PhotoASA free pic hosting and never had a problem before. Has this happened to anyone else? Are there other good free pic host sites.

Thanks in Advance,
Ybbeat
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Sometimes it takes a few minutes to fully upload to the website. It first goes to a temp area. Wait a while, then check your album. Right click on the picture to get the real URL properties, these webhosts may use frames which will give you a false location.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea I did that??? The weird thing is that is seems to work for a while and then poof....gone?
Ybbeat
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Same thing has been happening with me and photopoint AND webshots. Don't know whats going on. I thought it was my [s]damn[/s] darn computer.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I've always had good luck with msn.communities.  You just have to sign on at least once every thirty days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top