Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/30/2002 8:15:10 AM EDT
...in your gunsafe??? I'm trying to determine the best storage environemntal conditions that will prevent rust without drying out wooden gun stocks. Do you use a "goldenrod?" Anyone use it in a vault type gunroom?? How do you deal with humidity??? would a small AC unit keep down humidity while keeping the room cool, or would a dehumidifier be better (keeping in mind dehumidifiers do throw off some heat?? Anyone have a vault-type gunroom they have to deal with these things in? What do YOU do???
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:23:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:27:16 AM EDT
"Humidity"?? What's that? The_(ButIt'sADryHeat)Macallan [flame]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:31:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By garandman: ...in your gunsafe??? Do you use a "goldenrod?" Anyone use it in a vault type gunroom?? How do you deal with humidity??? Anyone have a vault-type gunroom they have to deal with these things in? What do YOU do???
View Quote
I read topics such as this and dream of the day when I will have to worry about these types of problems.[;D] How do you deal with humidity??? What is humidity? I am no longer familiar with this word, or is it just a concept? Seriously, I take the guns out once in a while, wipe them down, and put them back. Of course, I realize you are talking about a much larger collection.[:)]
Top Top