BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2001 8:55:48 AM EDT
Just curious.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I missed something, What was Oneshot arrested for, and when?
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
He had his AR15 and 750 rounds in the car.  I think he was on his way to go to the range.

He got busted, got his house searched and they found a stun gun.

This is the sort version.  This is what I read in the topic thats 8 pages long about Oneshot.

He's out on bail right now.
You should read the whole thing.  Read posts by oneshot and his wife if you want just the story and not the play by play.

Link Posted: 11/13/2001 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got an email from the man himself!  MASSAD AYOOB!  ONESHOT PLEASE EMAIL ME, HE DOES FREE CONSULTATION AND HE NEEDS TO SPEAK TO YOUR ATTORNEY...

Copy of actual email

Dear Andy:
I would need to know more about the case and I would need to be contacted by
his attorney.  No charge for the consultation.
Best,
Mas

Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I think oneshot said his email is currently working... otherwise perhaps you can let Waverunner know - I think he's in touch with him as well.

Otherwise, perhaps GoatBoy can pass the word along - you wouldn't have Ayoob's phone # to give oneshot would you? ... for obvious reasons, don't post it here, but send it to one of those mentioned above, I would guess.

Good luck to all.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:45:01 PM EDT
[#6]
As far as an update on my husband, oneshot1kill, basically it breaks down to this: We are meeting with the attorney on Friday, to set up our defense, and also to work out the fees. There are a few bumps in the road, so he is trying to get the stun gun case dropped on a technicallity. Unfortunately, I can't give you too many details, but the trial is starting in about 10 days from today. Also, Dominick has been in touch with waverunner and they spoke in more detail over the phone. I am not very good with explaining all of this, since I don't know what I should or should not post here. (Atty said to keep it low key for now, untill it is time to make noise) I am sure my husband will be checking in after he gets back, in fact I know he will be. I am sure that he will respond to this post and keep you updated. I just didn't want you to think that we were not answering, especially after all the help you have given us. Now that it has taken me an hour to write this paragraph, and my one finger is killing me, I will put my finger on ice and hang out while I figure out this web site.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Masood Ayoob is the man!  Unfortunately, since all the gun related charges were dropped, it probably won't help if he gets involved.  Then again, maybe he could help.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Slightly off topic... but...
I've read 1 of MASSAD AYOOB's books, HOW do you say his name correctly?

ma        sod  
(like mom) (like grass) ??

Ayoob
(not even gonna guess)...

No disrespect, I'm really trying to find out.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:34:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Mah-Shad Eye-Oob
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top