Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2002 9:31:41 AM EDT
I'm wondering what's the best gun/auto show you've been to in your life? Best I've been to was AZ state fairgrounds 4/6/02.Maybe I lead a sheltered life,but there were 3 buildings full of gun stuff,along with tents with other firearms and related stuffs,and another bld. auctioning off speciality cars.Cav arms/that dress wearing [;)] sissy shawn[;)] was in the main bld. while sinstrial/shawns cohort, had a table in the 3rd bld.And the car auctions,my buddie got a mint,65 cherry red mustang hard top @2,400.00....That was the best show I've ever been to...... but then I never got to the shot show in NV.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Guns

1: SHOT show. Only been able to make it once, but every enthusiast should try to attend once in their lifetime. It's [i]huge[/i].

Honorable mention: TREXPO. Small compared to SHOT show, but lots more black guns. Plus, it's got that great live-fire demo day for attendees to try some cool stuff. However, attendance is limited to LEO/military.

Automotive

1. Milan (Italy) motorcycle/bicycle trade show. Again, have only been able to attend once, but it's mind-blowing. You can't take it all in if all you've got is two days. Another must-see once in a lifetime for motorcycle enthusiasts. Always lots of the latest and greatest bikes and accessories.

Edited to add Honorable mention for Indianapolis trade show. Not as big as Milan, but still takes at least two full days to examine everything.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't get around to other state's shows but I know the Crossroads of the West in Phoenix (especially the December show) is a BIGGIE.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top